Nude pics of Diane Abbott.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, no. Even I wouldn't do that! But if you have any, then please send them to Auld-yin who is celebrating his eleventy seventh birthday today.

Happy Birthday.

Apparently, there is an email going around with a hyperlink to 'nude pics of Diane Abbott' do not click on the link as it takes you to nude pics of Diane Abbott.

I am more surprised that after only one hour there have been more than 170 views of this thread! I`m afraid the old, "I was only looking for research purposes" simply doesn`t wash this time.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I am more surprised that after only one hour there have been more than 170 views of this thread! I`m afraid the old, "I was only looking for research purposes" simply doesn`t wash this time.
I was only trying to bring to the attention of our discerning readers the birthday of the centenerian, Auld-yin.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, no. Even I wouldn't do that! But if you have any, then please send them to Auld-yin who is celebrating his eleventy seventh birthday today.

Happy Birthday.
You knew the strain of NOT looking was going to be t-o-o-o-o unbearable didn't you !

Hippo Bathday Auld Yin - get 'em, in !

I was hoping it would link to an embarrassing story leading to her resignation I was also perhaps placing a great deal of faith in the no clunge shots etc rule

I was hoping it would link to an embarrassing story leading to her resignation I was also perhaps placing a great deal of faith in the no clunge shots etc rule
That would be a massive, huge deal of faith in the `no clunge` shots rule! I am at a loss as to why m`learned Arrsers are clicking on a thread clearly titled `Nude pics of Dianne Abbott`? I accept Old Fat and Hairy was letting us know of Auld Yins forthcoming centeary celebrations.......but what were the rest doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That would be a massive, huge deal of faith in the `no clunge` shots rule! I am at a loss as to why m`learned Arrsers are clicking on a thread clearly titled `Nude pics of Dianne Abbott`? I accept Old Fat and Hairy was letting us know of Auld Yins forthcoming centeary celebrations.......but what were the rest doing?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Car crash mentality. I must say, I clicked with my phone at arm's length and one eye shut.

Probably same as me - hoping to see her** demise from the front bench

**Or preferably not and just read about it

Latest Threads