• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Nude ARRSE calendar

It's that time of the year when I have to start buying tat for xmas gifts to people who I don't like. Is there a Nude calendar of all the ARRSE regulars that I can buy and foist on the people I detest? If not who would you recommend that should be in this calendar. I'm going to put myself down as Mr January cause I'll be well hung over and 2 stone heavier than I should be.

ANOther_STAB_in_the_Dark said:
It's that time of the year when I have to start buying tat for xmas gifts to people who I don't like. Is there a Nude calendar of all the ARRSE regulars that I can buy and foist on the people I detest? If not who would you recommend that should be in this calendar. I'm going to put myself down as Mr January cause I'll be well hung over and 2 stone heavier than I should be.
1) MDN (Obviously)
2) FluffyBunny
3) Artemis
4) Smudge67
5) DozyBint
6) Ozduke...

Actually, I've got a bit bored of this...

Mr June for me
Trust me I need the centre spread!!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
April for me. The month of showers.

And with me, the calendar would be in great demand.

Tubs

Old-Salt
dragknuckle said:
December for me, I always come last :oops: (or is that a good thing :? )
I'd better have January then. :oops: :cry: :oops:

Of course the cold weather will help (me with excuses). :(

Ok I'll take October then with some strategically placed pumpkins :roll:

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
a_nony_mouse said:
Do I get to carve them and make soup too?

I'll be June....i was going to say April as the precious gem for April is a diamond and i fancy wearing a nice sparkly necklace, but its already taken, and anyway, the June gem is pearl....and i look even better with a pearl necklace!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
a_nony_mouse said:
Do I get to carve them and make soup too?
Never mind April showers... you need a cold one! :wink:

I'll do March............ it's a Guards thing.

starfire said:
OH sorry! MS164 had it already! DAM.N Foiled! ah well....thats me out then!
We can share

MSI64 said:
starfire said:
We can share
ooooh ok then we'll do a shot of both of us....you could be giving me the necklace? I'll act all surprised, yes it would work i think, i can picture it now, a bit like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts! Or can you think of a better way to do it?

starfire said:
MSI64 said:
starfire said:
We can share
ooooh ok then we'll do a shot of both of us....you could be giving me the necklace? I'll act all surprised, yes it would work i think, i can picture it now, a bit like Richard Gere and Julia Roberts! Or can you think of a better way to do it?
With the two of us it will have to be a pullout double spread

MSI64 said:
starfire said:
MSI64 said:
starfire said:
We can share
well yes to the pullout bit, otherwise i wont get my necklace....!

starfire said:
MSI64 said:
starfire said:
MSI64 said:
starfire said:
We can share
well yes to the pullout bit, otherwise i wont get my necklace....!
I'm shocked by the level of depravity! Hehe!

RitchieRitch69 said:
1) MDN (Obviously)
2) FluffyBunny
3) Artemis
4) Smudge67
5) DozyBint
6) Ozduke...
You must be a sick, masochistic fucker if you want to see that rogues gallery disrobe.
Even taking their images from the Hubble Space Telescope, you'll have to produce the calendar in A1 format to get a squint at the vast acreage of flesh on display.