Nuclear scientist shot dead in Tehran

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by pp0470, Jul 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BBC News - Iran: Nuclear scientist 'shot dead' in Tehran

Mossad, playing with fire.

Wonder whose passports they used this time?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. There are plenty of Israeli citizens of Iranian origin who speak fluent Persian and look the part. If this was an Israeli hit it wasn't necessarily carried out using cloned Western passports.
  3. Good on Mossad.

I'll raise a toast to the death of every Iranian Man, Woman and Child.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. And I have no doubt that- if they knew you even existed-they would return the compliment...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Might save bombing them later.
  6. Why prevent them developing nuclear programme for energy use?

Under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Iran, a signatory state, has the right to enrich uranium to be used as fuel for civil nuclear power.
  7. Sounds good to me.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Obviously they cant....maybe because the Jewish Iranian community in Tahran told them to **** off with their offer of settlement.

Iam sure its on youtube somewhere.
  9. Not necessarily, but form says it was.

Remember, Gods Chosen People (lmfao) are above international law. Apparently.
  10. And other nationalities who oppose Israel?

Norwegian children for example...
  11. Mossad isn't the only intelligence service trying to destabilise Iran and sabotage their nuclear program. Some very deep and murky waters in that part of the world...
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Why? ......
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Yes, Israel's nuclear arsenal for example.
  14. I note that his wife was wounded and rushed to hospital in Tehran. That'll be good for her. When I worked in Iran (2009) we had a couple of people quite seriously affected by carbon monoxide poisoning due to the shit heating system in our accommodation building. After a couple of days they recovered and were discharged. Doctors at the hospital told them they had an allergy caused by eating fish and melon at the same meal.
    • Like Like x 1