Nuclear scientist shot dead in Tehran

P

pp0470

BBC News - Iran: Nuclear scientist 'shot dead' in Tehran

An Iranian nuclear scientist has been shot dead outside his home in Tehran, Iranian media sources say.

The Isna news agency named him as Daryoush Rezaei, 35, adding that his wife was wounded. His identity has not been officially confirmed.

In 2010, nuclear scientist Massoud Ali Mohammadi was killed by a remote-controlled bomb in Tehran.
Mossad, playing with fire.

Wonder whose passports they used this time?

There are plenty of Israeli citizens of Iranian origin who speak fluent Persian and look the part. If this was an Israeli hit it wasn't necessarily carried out using cloned Western passports.

Good on Mossad.

I'll raise a toast to the death of every Iranian Man, Woman and Child.

And I have no doubt that- if they knew you even existed-they would return the compliment...

P

pp0470

Might save bombing them later.
Why prevent them developing nuclear programme for energy use?

Under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Iran, a signatory state, has the right to enrich uranium to be used as fuel for civil nuclear power.

Why prevent them developing nuclear programme for energy use?

Under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty Iran, a signatory state, has the right to enrich uranium to be used as fuel for civil nuclear power.
Obviously they cant....maybe because the Jewish Iranian community in Tahran told them to **** off with their offer of settlement.

Iam sure its on youtube somewhere.

P

pp0470

There are plenty of Israeli citizens of Iranian origin who speak fluent Persian and look the part. If this was an Israeli hit it wasn't necessarily carried out using cloned Western passports.
Not necessarily, but form says it was.

Remember, Gods Chosen People (lmfao) are above international law. Apparently.

Mossad isn't the only intelligence service trying to destabilise Iran and sabotage their nuclear program. Some very deep and murky waters in that part of the world...

I note that his wife was wounded and rushed to hospital in Tehran. That'll be good for her. When I worked in Iran (2009) we had a couple of people quite seriously affected by carbon monoxide poisoning due to the shit heating system in our accommodation building. After a couple of days they recovered and were discharged. Doctors at the hospital told them they had an allergy caused by eating fish and melon at the same meal.

Why prevent them developing nuclear programme for energy use?...
I can't work out if you're naive, or you think we are.

And other nationalities who oppose Israel?

Norwegian children for example...
WTF? I thought it was Christian fundamentalism, not Judaism.

I note that his wife was wounded and rushed to hospital in Tehran. That'll be good for her. When I worked in Iran (2009) we had a couple of people quite seriously affected by carbon monoxide poisoning due to the shit heating system in our accommodation building. After a couple of days they recovered and were discharged. Doctors at the hospital told them they had an allergy caused by eating fish and melon at the same meal.
You've given me a good idea for a starter next time the M-i-L comes to dinner.

You've given me a good idea for a starter next time the M-i-L comes to dinner.
As long as you live in Tehran you'll be fine. When she gets to hospital they will probably treat her for carbon monoxide poisoning and nature will take its course.

P

pp0470

Originally Posted by pp0470
Why prevent them developing nuclear programme for energy use?...
You are naive if you think the double standard of allowing Israel to possess a nuclear arsenal while preventing Iran from developing nuclear power through terrorism will maintain the status quo.

Originally Posted by pp0470
And other nationalities who oppose Israel?

Norwegian children for example...
Who said Judaism, other than you? I said Zionism to which you can add terrorism (the 2 do go together historically).

The picture below of the Norwegian Labour Youth League Camp was taken 24hrs before the terrorist attack.

84 children were Murdered for their political beliefs.

Attachments