NTTT where are you?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by THE_EDITOR, May 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know why the new NTTT doesn’t join us in this wonderful establishment?

Where is the new NTTT ??
  2. At a guess I'd say Chicksands............
  3. NTTT2 aint been heard from yet. :(

If you send him a PM though, he'll get an email on his work computer so he should see it. If he goes to work! ;)
  4. I just want to know that all the good gossip is hitting the right people - CRs piece on OPMI Mgrs cse should get to the boss - if NTTT2 isnt using this intelligence source then me thinks he needsd educated as to what he is missing.
  5. Maybe an anonymous letter would do the trick.. My handwriting's a bit crap though.
  6. You are assuming that the new LE incumbent can read and use the interweb?
  7. Hmm.. good point.

Does he know how to answer the phone? Someone could get one of those voice masking things and call him. Ask him if he likes scary movies and ARRSE. You get the picture.

8. NTTT2 ???
  9. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

To set everyone's minds at rest, I got a pm from the new NTTT a week or so back to the effect that he is on the case but not a big internet buff and thus may take a while to get into his stride on here. Slightly more disturbing than that is the fact that I was partly responsible for his basic training; I shall be heading down to the QMs to sign out a zimmer frame directly...
  10. More importantly...has the Ivory Tower told the new NTTT to get on the case...or are they doing it off their own back?
  11. Apologies for my ignorance but why do we need such an interlocutor, what function does NTTT and presumably NTTT2 perform. I note Howayman’s concerns with regard to NTTT2 participation, is involvement voluntary and how will this influence output.
  12. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Arrse is one of the few places on the internet where serving British intelligence personnel - not just members of the Corps - post public chit-chat. As a result, it is watched intently by a wide range of different people. NTTT is a semi-official liaison with HQ D Int Corps which provides a useful point of contact for the management and moderators of Arrse in case anything potentially harmful is being posted, and, on the other side of the coin, to pass messages and information which need dissemination.

A good thing in my view, and an idea which might be usefully taken up by other regiments and corps'.
  13. Personally I think CR would be a shoe in for the job - it would give his career a deserved fillip, allow him to post during working hours and get the Corps message across. Win win surely?
  14. Maybe NTTT2 has signed off ? :)
  15. If NTTT2 isnt using this maybe we should start a campaign to get him/her to sign off!