• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NTTT where are you?

#4
I just want to know that all the good gossip is hitting the right people - CRs piece on OPMI Mgrs cse should get to the boss - if NTTT2 isnt using this intelligence source then me thinks he needsd educated as to what he is missing.
 
#7
Hmm.. good point.

Does he know how to answer the phone? Someone could get one of those voice masking things and call him. Ask him if he likes scary movies and ARRSE. You get the picture.

8O
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#9
THE_EDITOR said:
NTTT2 ???
To set everyone's minds at rest, I got a pm from the new NTTT a week or so back to the effect that he is on the case but not a big internet buff and thus may take a while to get into his stride on here. Slightly more disturbing than that is the fact that I was partly responsible for his basic training; I shall be heading down to the QMs to sign out a zimmer frame directly...
 
#11
Apologies for my ignorance but why do we need such an interlocutor, what function does NTTT and presumably NTTT2 perform. I note Howayman’s concerns with regard to NTTT2 participation, is involvement voluntary and how will this influence output.
 

cpunk

LE
Moderator
#12
TOCHKA said:
Apologies for my ignorance but why do we need such an interlocutor, what function does NTTT and presumably NTTT2 perform. I note Howayman’s concerns with regard to NTTT2 participation, is involvement voluntary and how will this influence output.
Arrse is one of the few places on the internet where serving British intelligence personnel - not just members of the Corps - post public chit-chat. As a result, it is watched intently by a wide range of different people. NTTT is a semi-official liaison with HQ D Int Corps which provides a useful point of contact for the management and moderators of Arrse in case anything potentially harmful is being posted, and, on the other side of the coin, to pass messages and information which need dissemination.

A good thing in my view, and an idea which might be usefully taken up by other regiments and corps'.
 
#13
Personally I think CR would be a shoe in for the job - it would give his career a deserved fillip, allow him to post during working hours and get the Corps message across. Win win surely?
 
#14
THE_EDITOR said:
I just want to know that all the good gossip is hitting the right people - CRs piece on OPMI Mgrs cse should get to the boss - if NTTT2 isnt using this intelligence source then me thinks he needsd educated as to what he is missing.
Maybe NTTT2 has signed off ? :)
 
#15
Piglet_Files said:
THE_EDITOR said:
I just want to know that all the good gossip is hitting the right people - CRs piece on OPMI Mgrs cse should get to the boss - if NTTT2 isnt using this intelligence source then me thinks he needsd educated as to what he is missing.
Maybe NTTT2 has signed off ? :)
If NTTT2 isnt using this maybe we should start a campaign to get him/her to sign off!
 
#17
DigitalGeek said:
Can we abbreviate NTTT2 to NT3(2) please?
In the interests of preserving energy and stopping global warming your suggestion has been rejected. NTTT2 is 5 characters requiring less effort to type than NT3(2) which is 6 characters and more awkward

:)
 

Latest Threads