NSW Police Minister - "Look Im tittyf**king your Mum!"

Three days into his new job as NSW Police Minister, Matt Brown has been sacked following reports that he stripped to his underwear at a drunken party, straddled the breasts of MP Noreen Hay & called to her daughter who was nearby, "Look, I'm tittyfcuking your Mum!"

Link

Charming Man :D

Mr_Farenheit said:
Three days into his new job as NSW Police Minister, Matt Brown has been sacked following reports that he stripped to his underwear at a drunken party, straddled the breasts of MP Noreen Hay & called to her daughter who was nearby, "Look, I'm tittyfcuking your Mum!"

Link

Sacked eh, maybe he could apply for the position of Australian cultural attache to the court of Saint James..... :D

Yeah, so what, a politico fucked up, hardly anything new, is it.

However on the page where that story appears, there was a link to another news item, URL below, sorry don't know how to do proper linky thingies, (NetNazi's probably wouldn't allow it anyway), but I was shocked, 7 years old FFS. When I was 7, girls were for pulling pigtails. I'm certain I didn't have a clue about BJ's at that age.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24331611-1248,00.html

B

Biscuits_AB

F*ck me, getting blow jobs at 7 years of age? Lucky little c*nt. I had to wait until I was 19.

See... I'd say the guy has some "character"... I'd have given him a raise...

... and Gary Glitter has been getting blowjobs from 7 year olds for years...

Mr_Farenheit said:

Link

Have you seen the state of her too:

One for Scaley methinks... :pukel:

BarkingSpider said:
Mr_Farenheit said:

Link

Is that human? :?

Oh, and ..... " the State Education Department and the Department of Child Safety had washed their hands of the case "...rather inappropriate wording, wouldn't you say, given the circumstances?!!

BarkingSpider said:
Mr_Farenheit said:

Link

Bloody hell! Gillian McKeith hasn't half let herself go.

He's got more then a passing resemblence to Frankie Boyle, the Scottish comedian (the other Scottish comedian), who appears regularly in Mock the Week.

Are they in some way related?

I think we should be told.