• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NSN Search Function

SCOC although very useful is downloaded by a bloke in RAF Stafford (IICR). Take the time to download the MMPI database (regularly). You will then be tip top up to date on NSN's

Still responding just for the sake of it I see. :). Aside from that it does work, was just trying to help, shouldn't knock a guy for trying to help.
That's a fantastic suggestion CH, with only the following minor drawbacks:

- I want to be able to find NSNs on Wed and Fri afternoons
- After pressing "search" I don't want to stare at a processing screen for 2 minutes each time
- I'd like to know the item's DofQ
- I'd like to know its accounting classification
- I'd like to see the full item description
- I'd like the information to be displayed in a print friendly format

Other than these 6 very small points, JAMES is the perfect application to find useful NSN related information.

If possible, try and get your hands on a copy of BRd320, it's the RN's offline stores database, but there is a very large number of land asset stock numbers held in it and puts them all in a format you so specifically equested for.

That's a fantastic suggestion CH, with only the following minor drawbacks:

- I want to be able to find NSNs on Wed and Fri afternoons
- After pressing "search" I don't want to stare at a processing screen for 2 minutes each time
- I'd like to know the item's DofQ
- I'd like to know its accounting classification
- I'd like to see the full item description
- I'd like the information to be displayed in a print friendly format

Other than these 6 very small points, JAMES is the perfect application to find useful NSN related information.
Not forgetting that before you can't get any of that info. You have to do dozens of hours of DLP Trg, pass the tests, print the results, get an administrator to give you a password. Learn how to use the real App because you just learned to pass the test on DLP, get a password reset because you have been randomly locked out again then finally try and find an NSN.

Or B use MMPI :)

Latest Threads