Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by dutchcloggs, Apr 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone out there help me find a nsn for a hasp and staple to secure a cabinet?
    I presume its a consumable?
  2. HASP (PADLOCK) LARGE 29G 4658436 EA
    HASP (PADLOCK) MEDIUM 29G 4070106 EA
    HASP (PADLOCK) SMALL 29G 4070107 EA
  3. Thank you flynavy - I may have wrongly assumed a Hasp and Staple were the two elements required to fit across a cabinet before attaching a padlock. Can you advise the correct name i require?
  4. I just demand using those numbers, the padlock bit just refers to the size of the hole on the hasp that can pass thru, if you see what i mean.

    Any more stuff you need numbers for let me know
  5. :cheers: will try that.
    Thank you for the prompt reply hopefully i may assist you in the future too ;0)
  6. There is already a mahoosive NSN thread running that you may wish to add this detail too (unless it has been binned of course!!).
  7. Murielson, I am a newbie how do i go about it?

  8. CLICK on this link linky

    i have added the hasps to the big NSN list
  9. seen - thanks flynavy