NSN for SIG P226 cleaning kit

G

GLESGA-NED

Looking for the NSN of the blue plastic cleaning kit that comes with the SIG P226. I have the CES from DR TDOL but it is a different type. Can't tell from SCOC. This cleaning kit maybe a one time issue from the company??

Any help for this NSN is appreciated.

Agree with rugby guns- the blue tube cleaning kit is the standard one that comes with the pistol when new, as an aside what's wrong with just using the standard 9mm kit?

There is 2 types of L9 pistol Cleaning Rod one with a flat end and slot for 4 by 2 and the other type has a screwdriver blade type end show how the ***k do you attach a bore or chamber brush harry black ? ChecK CES no brush's, you must be using GPMG Handle and Brush's,

My mistake - no brushes in the AESP but I've always used one of the brushes from the SA80 - does the job. (B4 1005-99-179-9496 . BRUSH, CLEANING, SMALL ARMS (CES Item) 518NM53001 S 1 K3743)

G

GLESGA-NED

One off issue with UOR P226, use DTOL for black sig cleaning kit.
One on topic answer cheers.

"Use a L9 cleaning kit", Well ******* cheers for that, I want the SIG cleaning kit NSN! I don't want to clean the ******* things.

One on topic answer cheers.

"Use a L9 cleaning kit", Well ******* cheers for that, I want the SIG cleaning kit NSN! I don't want to clean the ******* things.
Well look for it yourself then you moody ****. Why do you want the cleaning kits if you don't want to clean the pistols?

G

GLESGA-NED

Aahhhh, you are special. Read the title to the Thread!

If I wanted your opinion on cleaning I would have asked, as you are obviously the duty cleaning monkey. Take a real good step back and ponder, nay use the "Seven Questions" and estimate WHY I was looking for that specific cleaning kit. I can clean a UGL with a toilet roll; however my cunning adaptation might not hold water on a BOO/LSI/HOTO. Anyway you're 2 months late!

G

GLESGA-NED

1. Then you will understand it is not in a AESP,CES,IPC,UHB. Even the SIG P Desk (Bic) could not find it. Bugga! :)

2. No. Why not? The thread's full geeks that are quite helpful.

3. TEST: 1. ACOG (FIST) Eye piece NSN?
I shall grab the number for you later - Just knocked off for the weekend, will grab it when I next wander past.