NSN for PTI crossed swords in Rifles' black on green

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by woodcrest, May 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi -

Does anyone know the NSN for a PTI crossed swords badge in Rifles' black on green style?

Cheers
    Woodcrest

2. I presume it is the same as the RGR one, im not sure of the NSN but I will try and find out at work tomorrow. You could try calling Bicester, I beleive they have a CD disc of NSNs etc.

3. View attachment swords 2.bmp 8455-99-974-0382 Badge Qualification. Army. Physical Training Assistant Instructors. Royal Green Jackets. Cloth. Wire embroidered. Gold and black on rifle green. Small. Crossed swords.

View attachment swords 1.bmp 8455-99-974-2034 Badge Qualification. Army. Physical Training Assistant Instructors. Royal Gurkha Rifles. Lowland Cameronian (V). Cloth. Embroidered. Black on rifle green. Crossed swords.

View attachment swords 3.bmp 8455-99-974-2033 Badge Qualification. Army. Physical Training Assistant Instructors. Cloth. Embroidered. Black on Cameronian green. Small. Crossed swords,

4. Thanks both. Great help.

Cheers
    woodcrest

5. If you turn the monitor off and peer at it carefully, thats a kind of mirror that is!

Another PTI transfixed for life.....

.......ancient greek tales about the medusa and mirrors and stuff, all based on their PTIs I tell yer.