NSN for Full Size Resus Anne?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by CHARLIE224, Aug 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,In a slight fix, I have a full size resus anne with the heart and lungs monitor having been used for years, on every exercise going and now it is bits.Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can get the NSN and get another one. Before you ask i have spoken to my SQMS and been told to find the NSN before he can help.Cheers in advance.CHARLIE224 p.s i've asked in the MED Forum.

2. Pervert

3. I DIDN'T **** to pieces!

4. If no luck phone up training wing (if you are training wing) phone other trg wings

5. DTC, I am in the training wing and have tryed, just not getting much luck at the moment.

6. Why has she got a runny nose?

7. After realising you spelt it wrong If got hundreds of part numbers but you'll need to find out which is the correct one. But best to phone Military direct enquires 192, ask for Provision Section M34 (Medical) and main equipment section, they would be able to help you

8. Do you want the one with the real hair and the motion activated moaning?

9. Syledis, I don't want to use my wife!

10. 6910-99-010-9985
    DOLL TRAINING, RESUSCI ANN TOR SO W/SKILLGUIDE AND SOFTPACK

There's loads more in this spreadsheet. Ctrl F brings up a search box.

Edited to add:
    That first one is a torso, and you asked for full size, so there's this:
    6910-99-212-4050
    DOLL TRAINING RESUSCI ANNE FULL BODY SKILLREPORTER WITH HARD CASE

and this;
    6910-99-225-3663
    DOLL,TRAINING, RESUSCITATION T ECHNIQUE,FULL BODY

11. that why phoning up provision section would be advised there are loads of them when searching on mjdi

• Like Like x 1
  12. Real life moaning resus Anne? You mean on every chest compression you get a phrase "I've got a headache, clean the house, put that picture up, cut the lawn, take me to a nice restaurant"

13. Cheers Gents sorted-ish.