NSFW - Would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, Sep 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Well would you?

Attached Files:

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Because someone did... it wasn't you MDN was it?

Attached Files:

3. Well, it's not as if she could stop you!!!!

4. She looks harmless enough

5. would it be h'armless fun

6. You couldn't do her doggy, unless you supported her shoulders with telephone directories or something, otherwise her face would be pushed into the mattress. She'd have to support herself somehow, or turn her head so she can breathe. It's vitally important to think about the ladies comfort during the act, no ?

7. How the fu*k can some twa* call that art. I'm sorry but this fu*cking tree hugger probably got a grant for this piece of shi*te too, where as the local legion can't secure money for widow of servicemen to visit their graves. Absolute Bollox. Rant finished!

Can't believe someone threw it into that....

8. cpunk,
    I don't suppose you have any photos where you can actually see "pink bits"?

It's for a research paper I'm drafting about dwarve's cuunts.

Many thanks,

Yours in anticipation,

G_B

9. I worry about you. Pervert.

10. Cant beleive that baby eat her left arm and is just finishing off the right in that picture!

11. Yes of course. I believe the "stumpy" is a single mum, so some cnut already has.
    8O

12. At least she couldn't fob you off with a hand job. :lol: Come to think of it thats probably why shes a single mum

13. What's the difference between this and the Venus de Milo? An overpaid PR agent.

14. She's got feet like MDN.

i'd throw her out a window onto some railings.

what does this say about this country.

"we have a proud militairy past .... but now we're all f-ucking spastics"

why didn't they just have a statue of ant and dec or something ... i'd pay to watch pigeons sh1tting on that pair all day.

15. I cant see your argument, the Venus de Milo is a universally recognised and acclaimed artistic icon. What a difference a day (or a couple of millenia) makes.