NSFW - Would you?

Well, it's not as if she could stop you!!!!

She looks harmless enough

You couldn't do her doggy, unless you supported her shoulders with telephone directories or something, otherwise her face would be pushed into the mattress. She'd have to support herself somehow, or turn her head so she can breathe. It's vitally important to think about the ladies comfort during the act, no ?

How the fu*k can some twa* call that art. I'm sorry but this fu*cking tree hugger probably got a grant for this piece of shi*te too, where as the local legion can't secure money for widow of servicemen to visit their graves. Absolute Bollox. Rant finished!

Can't believe someone threw it into that....

cpunk,
I don't suppose you have any photos where you can actually see "pink bits"?

It's for a research paper I'm drafting about dwarve's cuunts.

Many thanks,

Yours in anticipation,

G_B

Goose_Rider said:
You couldn't do her doggy, unless you supported her shoulders with telephone directories or something, otherwise her face would be pushed into the mattress. She'd have to support herself somehow, or turn her head so she can breathe. It's vitally important to think about the ladies comfort during the act, no ?
I worry about you. Pervert.

At least she couldn't fob you off with a hand job. :lol: Come to think of it thats probably why shes a single mum

Bravo2nothing said:
How the fu*k can some twa* call that art. I'm sorry but this fu*cking tree hugger probably got a grant for this piece of shi*te too, where as the local legion can't secure money for widow of servicemen to visit their graves. Absolute Bollox. Rant finished!

What's the difference between this and the Venus de Milo? An overpaid PR agent.

She's got feet like MDN.

i'd throw her out a window onto some railings.

what does this say about this country.

"we have a proud militairy past .... but now we're all f-ucking spastics"

why didn't they just have a statue of ant and dec or something ... i'd pay to watch pigeons sh1tting on that pair all day.

Bravo2nothing said:

I cant see your argument, the Venus de Milo is a universally recognised and acclaimed artistic icon. What a difference a day (or a couple of millenia) makes.

In a dark and seedy part of my mind I alway swanted to girl with no legs...

I wanted to plant her on my manhood and spin her like a top!

Maj_Boothroyd said:
In a dark and seedy part of my mind I alway swanted to girl with no legs...

I wanted to plant her on my manhood and spin her like a top!
Anyone seen the film 'Boxing Helena'?
I'll get my coat... :p

Geordie_Blerk said:
It's for a research paper I'm drafting about dwarve's cuunts.
Nice one centurion.

sandmanfez said:
Bravo2nothing said:

I cant see your argument, the Venus de Milo is a universally recognised and acclaimed artistic icon. What a difference a day (or a couple of millenia) makes.
Good point but please remember that the Venus de Milo was in fact a representation of a complete woman (Venus) when it was first sculpted (arms now missing, it was believed she was holding an apple). I don't believe these two sculptures can be held in quite the same reverence.

What was the reason that the 'sculpure' was deemed worthy to sit with the esteemed company in Trafalgar Square? Alison Lapper Pregnant does not fill me with connotations of being British, how does it relate to the plinths/statues already there (a King, two Generals and Nelson himself)? Nor do I believe it is reflective of our culture today. My point is, who decides that this is art? I believe that the positioning of the 'sculpture' on the forth plinth in Trafalgar Sqaure is more to bring controversy and publicity to the 'artist' rather then the aim of the idea in finding a suitable modern role model to celebrate. I find it funny that one of Marc Quinn's followers is Charles Saatchi, obviously someone who knows how to generate publicity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 2
discodan The NAAFI Bar 0
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 0