• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NSFW - What the film or who is she

What the Hell?

Amateurs!.. they spent way too much on sets, costumes and props and, damn if there doesn't seem to be a plot or story line...took a bit to get to the grot parts...they're obviously trying too hard...

just not on...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Nah - the overdub is shoit too. Mind you, it's in Italian, and I'm sure at one point halfway through he says 'Biatche'

General Melchett said:
You're easily pleased Polar. She aint that good. :)
She's kack (but looks good).

Dubbing's shoite (like that's important!!!!)

Is beeeeee-atch Italian for B*TCH???? Coulo means bum hole and "yehhh yehhhh" means "yeeehhhh yehhhh" in any language....

Or is that siiiiii siiiii...

I wasny paying much attention to the dialogue :oops:

polar said:
but whats her name
After nearly 730 views no one has owned up to knowing her (biblically or otherwise) nor her being their sister.

Neither have ARRsers admitted they've done a Jan Hamilton, (if you get my drift? None of you have done him/her have you???) and that's what you look like now.....

Latest Threads