NSFW: Questions From Your Girlfriend That Arent Really Qs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by msr, Apr 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. msr

msr LE

http://www.doubleviking.com/questions-from-your-girlfriend-that-aren-t-really-questions-4486-p.html

You know the feeling: things seem to be going well with your significant other. The sex is great, the moments without sex are mildly tolerable, and she hasn't once gotten angry at you for ejaculating onto her favorite blouse. But then, of course, the questions begin. Those horrible, mind-numbing, soul-crushing questions that aren't really questions at all. We at DV have compiled a list of these, along with exactly how you're supposed to react to them.

msr

2. Oh dear ....... this chappie really does need to get out more.

3. Oi! Nothing wrong with MSR.

4. I shall make a mental note of those answers for the next mrs matelot...

5. Fcuk the questions... the blond in the white bra and panties needs her backdoors kicking in!

Damn, I still need more kleenex...

6. Didn't think your memory was that good :wink:

7. Kick me whilst I'm down, why don't you??????? :cry:

8. Well if you're holding out for TM you'll be waiting a while, if its someone else then I could be wrong, doubt it though due to being female and all :p

9. Are you saying that females have standards and know to keep away from me???? :D

10. not only that,but said females pass the knowledge on to other females,hence the familiar sight of TM's edging away from you with their backs to the wall :D