NSFW Ex MEDMAN Canada who remembers this song early 80s

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BadUn, Nov 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At last they remember

2. nope :D

but was once at a rodeo - it was ok - but that might have been helped by the beer I was drinking :D

3. Reminds me of our old LAD, they were a bunch of fcuking cowboys who'd only fix stuff for beer!

4. You genius...I used to listen to that song on the jukebox in the longhorn club in '98...I thought I would never hear it again. You have made my day mate :D

5. and you see a problem with that? :party: :party:

6. When I was paying, hell yes! Those blokes had flip top heads and could breath through their ears!

But in all fairness, buying beer was cheaper than hearing 'march in the guilty b@stard Sarn't Major!' after breaking stuff due to listening to Emperor Mong!

7. Faith in ARRSEkind restored

8. Hahaha! Quality! Yes I remember that song.

Cheers! Made my day that has!

:D

9. First heard it in The Old Barrel bar, run by an ex-SBS bloke (Dave?) in Larnaca in 1986. Dave used to play it to clear the bar of 'nice' holidaymakers so he could sell some serious tequila to the troops :D . Good Skills!

Last heard it in a USAF all-ranks bar in Southern Germany in 1991.

10. Just back from Tenerife, heard it in a beach bar - spoke to bar man - ex squaddie
    great

You Tube have removed the original now try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JSUUTO_9I