NSFW - Cant wipe herself

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by boney_m, Oct 2, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is a link to a blog that tells the story of what happens if you invite a morbidly obese, mental freak to share your flat. It goes a little something like this:

The blog is a little tedious, but scroll down to the photos, they really are horrific. Dont click the link if you've just eaten, are thinking of eating or might fancy a snack later.

NSFW - Fat mad woman who craps herself

Boney

Edited to add, thanks to the b3ta.com weekly newsletter for this. They trawl the net looking for obese mentalists who crap themselves, not me. Honest :roll:

2. The stupid faggots deserved everything they got. They should have turned her away when they saw the state of her. They had invited the 'thing' to live with them knowing that she was a bit of a lezzer and hoping to be able to watch some Girl on Girl action when she got together with her mate Dozybint. This is just punishment for their immoral behaviour.

3. Sick - just sick.
    No more word can describe it...

4. I hope there was cola left in that bottle.........

5. ... you could always have a swig of what's left, eh ?

Those photo's looked familiar, I've woken up in similar states after Mess functions ... could happen to anyone ... :oops:

6. :x That was gross. How the hell can some human being.......(and I use those words carefully) live in that filth.

I'm going to look at something happier.....like a nice weeping leg ulcer :twisted:

7. I honestly didn't think it was that bad, that type of mess can be made within 24 hrs and is easily sorted out. You forget you've got someone locked in your locker and go on a long weekend and see what you come back to ... ?!

8. I seen the first few pictures and I refused to scroll down any further! I can't deal with that sort of stuff-heads blown apart on NTFU, I can deal with. But that?? 8O This was in this weeks B3TA mailout anyway!

9. HHmm could be many rooms in many camps!! if they had offered to wipe her ample ar*se for her things perhaps would have been different.

10. Oh my good god! 8O 8O

She is monumentally disgusting!!!! Physically and mentally!

11. Quite happily so it would seem. Oddly enough, there's a whiff of sewage coming from the local farm as I was reading that blog. Talk about smellovision!

Whilst this lesbian monster is in an entirely different league, this story reminded me instantly of Rachel. Rachel was one of God's unfortunate daughters, i.e. fat & ugly, and Rachel came from Manchester (as did I). She was an undergraduate at one of the colleges, studying (if I remember) some medical-related 'stuff'. At the time, I was a sort of quasi live-in overseer in a shared house that belonged to a mate. I was getting digs for low rent, so everything was fine & dandy.

There were one or two mongs that moved in and moved out (very quickly), but on the whole, it was a happy ship. Then Rachel moved in. She was a chirpy soul, but fcuk me, she was a pig. She had the appearance of Olive out of On the Buses - only fatter... and [cough] ginger[/cough].

I must point out at this stage, that in no way was she as obese as the creature in that geezer's web log. She was no fcuking beauty competition finalist either. Rachel, considering the transient lifestyle of students, had a lot of kit. She was shipping bin liners-full of her belongings in to the gaff, and my room (below hers) had a bowing ceiling by the time she'd finished.

I quickly realised that her moving in had been a mistake... until her fit mate showed up. This is one of life's great mysteries. What on Earth possesses some bright young, nubile thing to pair up with something that wouldn't look too out-of-place wallowing in the shallows of the Nile Delta? Fcuked if I know.

Anyhow, her mate took an instant dislike to me [Lesians Dave!], so I forwent the challenge of the hard-to-get and ignored her comings & goings. Things deteriorated over several weeks. Rachel, whilst being cosmetically challenged, was also sartorially deficient. Very grunge if you know what I mean - lots of black & purple. She also had the propensity to wear Docs, and stomp about in them. Bear in mind that this house was made of chipboard, and it was like living inside an oil drum. Being a night worker, she quickly pissed me off.

I dropped hint upon hint, but to no avail. She had to go. She did, however, provide me with the excuse that I hadn't anticipated. She'd 'borrowed' my ironing board and hadn't bothered to return it. So I ventured in to her room and there, laid before me, was all the ammunition I needed to kick her fat, scabby, northern gwaar arrse out of the house.

Her room looked like a landfill site: there was clothes strewn all over the floor, soiled underwear, fast food detritus, general rubbish, myriad brimming ashtrays, empty beer tins & wine bottles and unwashed crockery - which explained why I could never find my curry plate. But it was the smell: stale fag smoke, sweat, and that distinctive odour of bed linen unwashed for weeks. I couldn't believe she actually invited people up to her room!

But the clincher was the vermin. Mice to be precise. The little fcukers were scurrying about like mongs in a penny arcade. She definitely had to go, and quick. No more hints & second chances.

I pulled her late in the afternoon. She'd returned with her (fit) mate, and Rachel walked in to a verbal firestorm. I don't think that anyone had ever 'talked' to Rachel in this manner before, but as she gawped at me in stunned silence, her mate burst in to tears and run out. [wave]Seeya![/wave]. The beasting continued. Sometimes, things just have to be rammed home in a way that more subtle means fail to do. She got the fcuking works. She eventually found her feet and retaliated, and then made the mistake of threatening me with her brother.

Her father picked her - and all her shite - up the next morning in a Salford Van Hire Transit. He never said a fcuking word. The look on my face must've done the trick. It took me the best part of the day to get her former lodgings in to some semblance of order. The minging bitch had totally trashed the carpet and matress, and all the bedding had to be disposed of.

Anyhow. Rachel, if (somehow) you're reading this, I sincerely hope you've finally got your shit together, saved up enough money to have your fat face reconstructed, dyed you gwaar locks, lost 13st. and discovered the delights of personal hygene. And just what the fcuk was it with half-empty shampoo bottles?

12. Finding that sh1t streak down the couch a few days later puts the icing on the cake!

13. That is without doubt one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. Dead, dying, stinking, decaying and rotting people and animals are one thing, but they tend not to turn your stomach becuase you want to help them or at least give them some final dignity.

But this pig should have been culled.

14. Well, that's what happens when you invite a 30-stone mentally unstable munter to share your pad. Classic school-boy error, we've all been there, eh ?

Now, if they'd trained her up to do the block jobs they could've have had weeks of endless fun and frolics, all for the price of the odd bargain bucket and a party pack of baby wipes. There's a lesson here for all of us.

15. First few pics not too bad - I've seen worse on Ogrish and so on, but feck the audacity. I would be more pissed (pardon the pun) of her taking my mate's hospitality for a run like that.

Yeh I would go back in hosp to see her again, and run that sh1t stained face cloth down her fat gob. She is definitely in need of a Rampton Excursion, perhaps with her handcuffed to a treadmill for the duration.