Now we are really punishing the Afghans

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Jul 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll look after his wife
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Why doesnt he go on exchange programme to reble libya and teach those Alqaeda units what democracy is all about.
  3. What's your point?
  4. So we are going to get some Afghan as speaker?! The place is going to go mad! Ok, madder then it normally is.
  5. FFS what has Afghanistan done to deserve that
  6. piccie please. :)
  7. Damn thought you had buggered off and died
  8. [​IMG]

Certainly looks like she'd be a grotty cow between the sheets :-D
  9. How do you become speaker anyway?
  10. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

By being a Conservative MP so annoying to the rest of the Conservative party that Labour MP's vote for you en masse in order to put two fingers up at the Tories?

• Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

If Tolkien had met Bercow, the dwarves would have been on Sauron's side. Malign stumpy thing that he is.
  12. HHH

HHH LE

He will fit in well in Afghanistan, he'll be well used to the corrupt politics and sleaze !
  13. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I remember a story about Mr Bercow telling a group of MP's that he "Wasn't Happy" about something or other - they quickly replied " So which dwarf are you then?"
  14. Well,Well,

Welcome back Blue Legs, as predicted, you just cannot stay away can you? Don't worry about what that nasty man Porridge-Gun said to you about you being a virgin (As far as women are concerned that is....) I think everyone here welcomes your prodigal return and insightful 'democratic' Islamist thoughts and preachings.