Now we are being acused of genocide against the Serbs!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by albimangles, Mar 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A gruesome anniversary in Serbia

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/mar/20/nato-serbia-anniversary

This comment made my blood boil.

2. I couldnt find the quoted comment on the link you supplied :?

3. It wouldn’t stick.
    At the time there was electronic re directional designators / equipment around.
    So who was to prove that a launched weapon was not intercepted and redirected?

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

They are just bitter because everyone and their Grandma was against them during the conflicts, except for Russia.

Propaganda is one of the oldest tools used in international politics, to obscure the truth and to secure re-election.

5. It just gets me the liberals jump on this sort of crap

6. At least the person who posted the comment didn't claim that CBU are WMD, as some numpties have in the past. IIRC, while campaigners were suggesting that CBU might not fit in with LOAC round about the time of Allied Force, it was only after the operation that the drive to get them banned really took off (albeit with the Russians, Chinese and Americans inviting the campaigners to foxtrot oscar).

Also, the claim about graffiti on bombs is interesting - given that there were no photos with such langugage which made it into the public domain, that line was written on a dud, presumably...