now this is worth watching

Lost me mate. Its a link to a book shop. (shit now Im wondering if Im doing something wrong and youll pm back with some well founded sarcasim. Hmmm do I press submit or not. Yeah Im going to do it.

Effy

Efargee20 said:
Lost me mate. Its a link to a book shop. (s*** now Im wondering if Im doing something wrong and youll pm back with some well founded sarcasim. Hmmm do I press submit or not. Yeah Im going to do it.

Effy
Great link, I'm going to buy the new Harry Potter!

....actually no!

Good fight, goes to show that looking evil doesn't really help much.

Got there in the end.Highly amusing, love the rolling of the eyes!Bit tame though, why did it end so quickly and how was that a win?

Buffering a pain in the arrse. Chuffed witht the result. Bigger they come......

poet

War Hero
Buffering piss me off too

what fucking girlie fight tho

yeah i had a copy paste drama, you fuggers were too quick off the mark. Took me all of 30 secs to sort it. Next time wait for the word of command before clicking my chad links :lol:

here's some that last a bit longer...same crappy buffering shite though

link

link

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Ok, if the rules stated they just had to put the opponent on the canvas, fair one.

I liked the build up and face off, it reminded me of a great number of GI/Squaddie scraps.
It happened in same fashion as the bundles in the bars - the winner chilled after a couple of exchanges and just turned back to his 'lukewarm' beer.

Got to love Tom's attitude.

cdo_gunner said:
yeah i had a copy paste drama, you fuggers were too quick off the mark. Took me all of 30 secs to sort it. Next time wait for the word of command before clicking my chad links :lol:

here's some that last a bit longer...same crappy buffering shite though

link

link
Sh it

All I saw was a couple of fags trying to dry bum each other. Call that fighting?

Fcuking hat bsatards