Now this is hard work we could all do with

I'm probably going to get flamed here, but anyway.
I like the guy. He has not gone off the rails like so many super celebs have in the past. He obviously loves his wife and kids. he does his fare share of charity work and he was a major player in getting us the Olympics. We would have got the footy world cup aswell if it wasn't for Blatter being a corrupt, lying , cheating twat (allegedly)
Let's face it, if we had his looks, money, fame etc. how many of us would do anything other than drink and fornicate our way through life (and early death).

Why do people ******* sign their username/name/callsign/gang-sign at the end of a post.

We all know who ******* posted it! Your name is right next to the drivel you've just posted.

Beats me,

Roger. .

Why do people ******* sign their username/name/callsign/gang-sign at the end of a post.

We all know who ******* posted it! Your name is right next to the drivel you've just posted.
You know what, de- railing this post is a heinous thing to do and......

Peli23

ImageUploadedByARRSE1413250170.654872.jpg

I like the guy. He has not gone off the rails like so many super celebs have in the past. He obviously loves his wife and kids. he does his fare share of charity work and he was a major player in getting us the Olympics. We would have got the footy world cup aswell if it wasn't for Blatter being a corrupt, lying , cheating twat (allegedly)
Let's face it, if we had his looks, money, fame etc. how many of us would do anything other than drink and fornicate our way through life (and early death).

Yes, all very laudable. Until he opens his mouth and sounds like half of Chas 'n Dave. Of course, if his missus is there, they have both halves. You could be a brain surgeon, but with that accent, you sound like Del Boy. So the boy done well, but Jesus, if only he'd keep his gob shut.

Says it all really

David Beckham at work

So he spends some of his unimaginable wealth on investing in a company which will bring employment to people, wants his kids to know that money comes from hard work and doesn't generally act like a complete knobhead (anymore) despite being rich enough to basically do whatever the **** he likes.

What's the problem again?

So he spends some of his unimaginable wealth on investing in a company which will bring employment to people, wants his kids to know that money comes from hard work and doesn't generally act like a complete knobhead (anymore) despite being rich enough to basically do whatever the **** he likes.

What's the problem again?

Some people are jealous that that a working class boy has made his fortune of the back of his own skill have done far better than them and does far more than they ever will.

Some people are jealous that that a working class boy has made his fortune of the back of his own skill have done far better than them and does far more than they ever will.

When you get ten minutes look up Dan Bilzerian's Facebook page. He's multi, multi, multi millionaire who spends his time doing whatever the **** he likes and posting photos of it on Facebook, Twitter and the like.

He'd give some people on here a stroke with the way he acts.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
They say money doesn't make you happy and to some extent it's true. I never hear people begging to have no money though so they're happier. I'd like to know what the best things in life are that are free because I struggle with that too.

I like them too - I thought they might've been getting a bit silly with Beckingham Palace, but I reckon that was just a piss take. Nice people and if 'work' nowadays is just putting your name on tat, then good luck to him.

I wish I could get work like that.

I'd like to know what the best things in life are that are free because I struggle with that too.

You need to ask one the ARRSE scouse mafia, they get everything that isnt nailed down for free.

When you get ten minutes look up Dan Bilzerian's Facebook page. He's multi, multi, multi millionaire who spends his time doing whatever the **** he likes and posting photos of it on Facebook, Twitter and the like.

He'd give some people on here a stroke with the way he acts.

What a guy!

Yes, all very laudable. Until he opens his mouth and sounds like half of Chas 'n Dave. Of course, if his missus is there, they have both halves. You could be a brain surgeon, but with that accent, you sound like Del Boy. So the boy done well, but Jesus, if only he'd keep his gob shut.

If how you sounded when you talked was a major factor in your success in life, then I know of a few SNCO's who would never have got their first stripe!

Latest Threads