Now this is an OC

I dont rmember this as a thread but if it has sorry

Just reading Sixth Sence (a few days old) and noticed PP from 115 meeting his unit at the airport upon their arrival back from Telic. Even after he had been badly injured.

Good on him and may he recover as fully as he can (as long as he has lost his taste for Sambuka).

Im sure it must be, hes got a charity website going at the mo, only found out recently and about the death of AS too. Didnt see anyone raising it here either, probably too busy slagging each other off

Sorry typo: PP.

I was at JSCSC with him and shared many a red wine and a natter.

Can someone 'in the know' PM me and tell me how on earth he came to end up like this? I have heard slightly conflicting stories.

Either way, I hope he gets looked after, although I am already hearing otherwise.

Cheers.

Proximo said:

Can someone 'in the know' PM me and tell me how on earth he came to end up like this? I have heard slightly conflicting stories.

Either way, I hope he gets looked after, although I am already hearing otherwise.

Cheers.
PMd

B

Biscuits_AB

Proximo said:

Cheers.
If he isn't, then it would not come as a surprise to many and that's no criticism of the bloke himself. I'd like to think that he was being looked after.

As an organisation, the RMP aren't exactly known for looking after their own.

Just out of intrest how many different versions did you get?

Came up as a link on a Google search so I went straight to that particular page.

Just seen the link and feel really bad not knowing what happened to PP. As a ex-RMP, he was my boss when I was a CONCO in 3 BPU and remember fondly the times spent in the Cpls Mess, with him and the rest of the Pl, swigging from bottles of Brandy and Apfelkorn that he would buy.

If someone is still in touch with him, can they pass him on my fond regards.

Fingers11 said:
If someone is still in touch with him, can they pass him on my fond regards.
If you are on Facebook, you will find him on there. There is also a Facebook group for 'Phils Million'.

Latest Threads