Now this is a fridge!!!!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by spike7451, Dec 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Forget those stupid little fridges that'll only hold a 6 pack,Now we have the fridge designed for the men!! No chilled water en tap or built in smoothie makers on this beast!

http://www.callde.co.uk/servis_ahp7316bss.asp

Mind you,When it comes to choosing a new fridge,I dont think the missus would got for this one tho....

Attached Files:

2. Seems a good idea, although I'd much prefer a plumbed-in option delivering cooled and de-gunged water in place of the pig's ear.

What did set me thinking, however, was this (from the ad):
    Now why the fück would you need titanium side-panels on a domestic fridge?

MsG

3. Dear Santa, I have been a good boy this year (sort of!) and I know youre an old man, with a bad back, and a hernia, but could I please have one of dem dar beer fridges. Cheers easy! BP2O

4. I may as well upgrade then. :D
    [​IMG]

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

So when you discover you've ran out of beer,you cant dent the sides when you kick the sh1te out of it!!!
    (but you might break your foot!)

6. While a stunning idea that should be applauded; how easy would it be to get hold of the correct barrel for your favourite tipple?

Also I think the freezer is too small for the doris, even if I chop her arms and legs off; would have to get a seperate chest freezer...

7. Wine?! Are you gay, french, or both?

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I saw the fridge on 'Somehing for the weekend' today which was on while I was making a Full Ulster (+ 2 slices white bread mit brown sauce for the banjo!)
    and it takes those small barrels of beer like Wobbly,six litre ones (the modern Party seven!) which slots in the door panel.

9. yeah and you know where this thrilling thread will be

10. Whoo! Now you've really done it! Instead of garnering praise for your efforts, you've got everybody wondering why you wanted to insert a piccy (and a huge one at that) displaying a couple of dozen bottles of cheap rotgut that everybody else would've dumped in a wooden crate or two in the shed! But no, you had to spread them about among a load of cheap plywood shelving (which I bet you built yourself, and are proud of it, eh?), just to show you've got a "wine cellar" (and I use the term loosely).

I believe the Italian word is "Tossoro", or similar!

MsG