Now they want a new Union flag!!!!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gas Gas Gas, Jun 11, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ye Gods, what next?

Don't forget our Chinese contingent; where would the yellow go? The flag already stands for the diverse nation that we are. It's a state of mind.
  2. is NOTHING bloody sacred   ???
  3. There will come a time in the not too distant future, when the Amry of today will question whether or not this country is worth defending. :mad:

Time to move to the sun Gents
  4. What, Blackpool?   ;D
  5. Op Telic 2 or 3 or 4 or ......
  6. ---
  7. There'll come a time?.....
  8. The 'designer' of this abomination says; -

"I'm a glass half-full, rather than half-empty sort of person. It's time we made a positive statement about the progression of a multicultural and multiracial society."

He may be half full rather than half empty - half full of sh1te and the rest is empty of any sane thinking.  :mad:

They will be trying to get rid of the Pound Stirling next -(whoops too late)

Where to go to escape this drivel???? Answers on a post card to Mr Blackhand - New Zealand.  
  9. Looks like that new Sith Efrican flag; known to SADF mates as "Nelson's Y-Fronts".

****ing *******, can CR2 fit into Downing St?
  10. Calm down, calm down.  I think Mr Turner has been trying to get a raise and has succeeded.  The most telling think about the whole article are the comments at the end.  Apart from "Jameth fwom UK" (sociology student?) evryone else is against - and look at the different surnames listed.
  11. Unknown_Quantity

Unknown_Quantity War Hero Moderator

why do the people who begin their comments on this link with "...I'm of indian/asian/welsh origin..."  seem to have a much firmer grip of what potential consequences to this may be or what the flag actually stands for than the happy clappy twats that think all white people need to grovel and beg for black/asian acceptance????  

Whether some like it or not, the black / asian community is an asset to the country and any members of that community are equal to any members of the white community.  No more, no less.
  12. Eagle,
    you ready?  I've got a load of blokes who have all passed their APWTs this year......
  13. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Well bloody said!