Now the French want our sperm!

Oddbod said:
semper said:
since i was a proffessional sperm donor and tests has proven that i have a high quality sperm count , i would gladly donate mine as they will go forth and club the foreign sperms like baby seals to death ensuring no French sperm will survive ! :D
Come again :?: :?: :p
at £40 a pop , i can as many times as you like as long you pay me £40 :p

All I got when I clicked the sperm cube link was a advert for webspace...... closet blonde moment or dud link? Oh and hogspawn they have an english version of it if you look up the top.

mizkrissi said:
All I got when I clicked the sperm cube link was a advert for webspace...... closet blonde moment or dud link? Oh and hogspawn they have an english version of it if you look up the top.
why would you look for a smelly cheesy frog sperm when you can have a prime British High quality sperm, just ask my sperm bank they said mine is the best , high counts , no disease etc etc even does back flips.

But for you i might do it for 2 pints of Stellas and a Chicken Donor kebab with Garlic :lol:

semper said:
why would you look for a smelly cheesy frog sperm when you can have a prime British High quality sperm, just ask my sperm bank they said mine is the best , high counts , no disease etc etc even does back flips.

But for you i might do it for 2 pints of Stellas and a Chicken Donor kebab with Garlic :lol:
errrr lol wasn't actually but the link title got me curious. Mr Miz has best British beef and sperm so I'll just stick with his, although I'm sure he will appreciate the stellas off you :lol: :wink:

I do not speak french gibberish, but if this is another way the French can be defeated and this time from the "inside" I am up for it.

Cheers 2CB