Now the French want our sperm!

Ladies and gentlemen of the ARRSE universe, I would like to take this moment to introduce you to Sperm Cube..

Yes, an ingenious plan to create a huge vat of man love juice. 1000 litre cube no less. I ask you. Best of all, they want us to pay for having out little white recce troops rub together with other mens inferior spunk.

Imagine falling in that..... uurgh :oops:

If you wrang out Moodies mattress, you could fill that........twice!

sandmanfez said:
If you wrang out Moodies mattress, you could fill that........twice!
:lol: Brilliant!!!!

Stained_Eligius said:
Ok, I'm in but I'll willingly bet my shares that every spunk sample ends up artificially inseminating french lesbians in childless relationships
In all the films i've seen, French lesbians are mighty fine ladies who I would happily inseminate. Skip lickers the lot of them.

What a surprise in the land of cnuts there is a sperm shortage....verifies what everyone thought, France is filled with nutless barstewards

since i was a proffessional sperm donor and tests has proven that i have a high quality sperm count , i would gladly donate mine as they will go forth and club the foreign sperms like baby seals to death ensuring no French sperm will survive ! :D

semper said:
s................. i was a proffessional sperm donor ................................. :D
Is that prominent on your QV/resume? :lol:

There is enough shortage of sperm for people in the UK who want children and are unable to have them
Charity begins at home

lawstudent said:
There is enough shortage of sperm for people in the UK who want children and are unable to have them
Charity begins at home
I hear chavs are not in short supply :D

I checked the link but i don't speak Coward so it's useless to me.

However, this sounds like a good chance to breed the frogs out of existence!

Hurrah!

semper said:
since i was a proffessional sperm donor and tests has proven that i have a high quality sperm count , i would gladly donate mine as they will go forth and club the foreign sperms like baby seals to death ensuring no French sperm will survive ! :D
Come again :?: :?: :p

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have had the snip done, but I am quite willing to go through the motions.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Auld-Yin said:
How rapidly ...?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Cutaway said:
Auld-Yin said:
How rapidly ...?
usual timing -

One, Two-Three One

Is the shortage of frogspawn due to the fact that as soon as the male says he is going to shoot the sperm go backwards?

I'm thinking of pissing in my specimen cup and sending it to them.

Useless a$$ed French.

Sorry Frogs, but i have spent to long playing around in Antenna fields,

and anyway i wouldnt want a mini sabre speaking any Cheese eating surrender monkey language!!