Now thats what I call swift justice.

Like it! Cheap too, no need for wishy-washy appeals based on his troubled childhood....

He should have been sentenced to death for his ineptitude alone. How the hell do you attack a room full of kids and not succeed in killing a single one? What a muppet.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
ooooh_matron said:
He should have been sentenced to death for his ineptitude alone. How the hell do you attack a room full of kids and not succeed in killing a single one? What a muppet.[/quote

Ever been to Ardoyne?

skid2 said:
ooooh_matron said:
He should have been sentenced to death for his ineptitude alone. How the hell do you attack a room full of kids and not succeed in killing a single one? What a muppet.
Ever been to Ardoyne?
No.

Pipe bombing a bunch of Catholic girls lacks commitment aswell.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
ooooh_matron said:
skid2 said:
ooooh_matron said:
Ever been to Ardoyne?
No.

Pipe bombing a bunch of Catholic girls lacks commitment aswell.
Very Good,

Please can we have this proper sort of justice brought back to Britain?

'No'

Then don't worry, the Crossbow Cannibal will be found guilty and then all of you, me and everyone else has to pay to feed, cloth, house, heat, amuse and pander to him for the next 40 years.

And that's justice???

gijoe said:
Please can we have this proper sort of justice brought back to Britain?

'No'

Then don't worry, the Crossbow Cannibal will be found guilty and then all of you, me and everyone else has to pay to feed, cloth, house, heat, amuse and pander to him for the next 40 years.

And that's justice???
No this is justice UK style where we fund scrotes to attend the world cup! :evil:

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/4439/

goingsupersonic said:
Imprisoning people is generally cheaper than executing them.
How is that then? Explain.....The Chinks even send a bill for the ammunition to the family.

goingsupersonic said:
is it? I'm gonna need a break down of stats and some references before I take that one onboard LOL

Andy632 said:
goingsupersonic said:
But doesn't stop them Re-offending!
Who cares, so long as they re-offend in prison.

The Home Office are looking forward to the Crossbow Cannibal doing life in Strangeways and eating his way through the excess prison population.

762baynet said:
goingsupersonic said:
How is that then? Explain.....The Chinks even send a bill for the ammunition to the family.
It is certainly cheaper for the Peoples Republic and the harvest of the deceased organs has prolonged many a senior party members life.

However if you allow lengthy appeals as the lawyer plagued Septics do it's very expensive indeed. It's mainly poor folks of dark complexion who make it all the way to the lethal injection.

Not so in the glorious PRC. Back in 06 Yuan Baojing the countries wealthiest man got the spike.

Some gratuitous propaganda:

Resurrecting the Death Penalty in this country whilst we are run by Europe and have a meaningless parliament at home run in turn by sandal-wearing, bearded 'luvvies' is as likely as 'Sven/Whet' appearing in the next Honours List.