• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

NOW That's What I Call Journalism!

M

Mark The Convict

Benon Tugumisirize, you are a star! Why can't all journos write like that? And the look on the 'shaftmate's' face! 'Shattered his ass' indeed!:rofl:

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You should watch this. BBC iPlayer - The World's Worst Place to Be Gay?
Uganda in all it's homophobic best. To be fair, I'd bring in a law if it meant having Scott Mills executed

Although I suspect there's several barracks/training establishments around the UK that could qualilfy for the title.
I'll have a look when I get home it's likely to kill my work PC looking at that. I could do with a trip abroad, it might be just the place.

Fleet street has some catching up to do. 21st century journalism, plain simple facts whicgh are easily understandable. The edotor of Private Eye knew a thing or two when he wrote about 'Ugandan affairs'.

Fleet street has some catching up to do. 21st century journalism, plain simple facts whicgh are easily understandable. The edotor of Private Eye knew a thing or two when he wrote about 'Ugandan affairs'.
might be onto something there, what are literacy levels like in Uganda?

Latest Threads