Now thats the sort of therapy I could take to.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Abdiel, Mar 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I would, fuckin nympho slut sperm-receptible. Good one up the Tradesmens entrance, handcuffs, clothes-peg and then go snorkeling.

Where was I? Oh yes, i do hope this fantastic lady can alieviate the pain and suffering of her needy patients.
  2. She needs to wash her feet. Mucky bint.

3. Crikey! If she was talking to me about my problems like that, she wouldn't be the only one naked by the end of the session, and I wouldn't be the only needing therapy either...
  4. yeh I clocked that, hopefully the other extremities are not that minging, then again........
  5. Well, if the lady Therapist is going to peel down to skvvies bad bra, then peel them off in a proffesionallys eductive way..... Then, I as a client/patient should be able to peel off ma strides.... then peel back my fourskins....
  6. Is that available at Headley yet....?
  7. More to the point she needs to clean her floors. Her cupboards must be filthy.

Still would (but I'd cut her too).
  8. Pehaps we could contact her asking her to work at Headley she'll go down a storm I'm sure.
  9. So thats $400 an hour for therapy, and $35 for a happy ending.

I would. Christ, I'd even make up shit in life just to justify going.
  10. Rank Bajin, if the first thing you noticed was her feet, you need a serious word with yourself.

And most deffo would!!