Now that's a butt stroke ......

Its been done elsewhere but nice clear pictures. The Lt Col needs to eat less and exercise more. Shaving might be worth a try too.

Its been done elsewhere but nice clear pictures. The Lt Col needs to eat less and exercise more. Shaving might be worth a try too.
Israeli Army don't do bullshit.

Is this one of those pictures that the photographer should,ve turned up 10 mins earlier where protester was stamping on puppies or somesuch?

He could also do with a bigger gun, he barely floored that skinny ginger. If it had been an SLR...

I am guessing he is a reservist ? Obviously missed the media relations briefing too.
Note to self : Check IDF Army List in 12 months and see if he made full colonel .
I am betting yes .

I am guessing he is a reservist ? Obviously missed the media relations briefing too.
Note to self : Check IDF Army List in 12 months and see if he made full colonel .
I am betting yes .
Potential President I'd say though he needs to work on his technique, he's really not getting the power of his lower body into the swing.

Ias was treated in a Palestinian hospital for 'light injuries' and today told Israeli media he was 'well'.
He told Israel's Channel 10 TV station: 'We were just walking slowly towards the soldiers, we were chanting Palestinian songs calling for the liberation of Palestine. I don't believe that's a provocation.'
Perhaps not in Denmark , Ias .:-D

K

Kirkz

[h=2]Now that's a butt stroke ......[/h]Well to be fair it was more of a magazine/pistol grip push than a butt stoke.
Still a great way to show the twat who's in charge though :)

[h=2]Now that's a butt stroke ......[/h]Well to be fair it was more of a magazine/pistol grip push than a butt stoke.
Still a great way to show the twat who's in charge though :)
A bulldozer is more traditional.

Ias was treated in a Palestinian hospital for 'light injuries' and today told Israeli media he was 'well'.
He told Israel's Channel 10 TV station: 'We were just walking slowly towards the soldiers, we were chanting Palestinian songs calling for the liberation of Palestine. I don't believe that's a provocation.'
Perhaps not in Denmark , Ias .:-D

I take it he didn't realiste that those song lyrics (translated from the Palestinian) go something like

"You fat ******* jew bastards get orf moi land
Your mother was a pig and your daughter is shagging a goyim"

I take it he didn't realiste that those song lyrics (translated from the Palestinian) go something like

"You fat ******* jew bastards get orf moi land
Your mother was a pig and your daughter is shagging a goyim"
No, that's the Pal national anthem.

Am I the only one who thinks it's even funnier when you consider that Lt Col Eisner's first name means 'Peace'