Now that is Moral Courage

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ita-al, Oct 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a clever woman, no doubt she has insuted Islam, Mohammed or some one else connected with this weak faith and will now be condemned to death.
  2. Been done before this. Still good though.
  3. Sadly, in about a week she will be pronounced dead as a result of clear thinking and trying to open other peoples eyes.

edited for typo
  4. Agreed. It was quite heavy going at this time of night but very thought provoking. Its just a shame that she is in a minority as far as Islam is concerned.
  5. Totally agree with her point of view.

BTW does the fact that she is described as an Arab American pyschologist blunt her sword just a wee bit?I have the nagging suspicion that her detractors will use this against her.Not that it matters.
    It will take more than a video clip to change that part of the world.

6. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

More of her here!

Is it me, or does the Muslim apologist not come across as a bit of a pr1ck?
  7. Wow! Impressive; doesn't mess about, does she? She certainly left the bearded tw*t floundering!

I certainly wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her, not without all my facts and arguments carefully marshalled.

To be honest she sounds a bit like my old Ma when she was on a roll, bless her!
    One of the reasons I joined up- getting a b*llocking from Black Hart, my CSM, was like the tinkling of small bells, compared to the rough edge of Ma's tongue! :wink:
  8. My my, someone who speaks absolute sense....perhaps we should forward it to every muslim we know
  9. Wow.. fancy a job as a UK MP? Better than the limp ones we have.
  10. Wow what a gutsy lady!

Every once in a while you hear something said by someone with conviction and passion that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up - that is pure advocacy at it's very, best.

I hope ita -al will not consider it rude of me if I post the link he so kindly provided to a legal website to which I subscribe.

Very many thanks - most appreciated.

Regards and best wishes