Now tell me what you really think, and please get off the fence.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by beagleboy, Feb 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Got this blatant rip-off from another site (Australian), cannot confirm the veracity or authenticity of the said article, but it is a fucking good read:

2. in the same way bravo two zero is a fucking good read?
  3. Yeah, I know it's a wankathon letter (?), but I thought 'what the fuck' someone has written some fiction and is worth a slight bit of airing.

Note: I did place it in the NAAFI.
  4. As long as there are people like her, we'll go on fighting "wars on terror".

Assuming this wasn't written by Sarah Palin of course.
  5. I think the last time it was posted on ARRSE it was from a housewife in Perth.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Seen it many times before when it's been cut and pasted on facebook with just a few words changed to include the USMC Synchronised Golden Shower Team.
    Utterly vomit worthy and goes along the same lines as the one where Santa finds a squaddie roughing it on Christmas Eve

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk and a head dobber
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Well I don't think it was my missus. *Yells out - "hey Darl, you been writing letters again?"*

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

Well, I feel better... now I know what it was all for. Thanks for that.
  9. Perth? Who's got the pub there these days?
  10. No "6. New Brunswick Housewives"? I didn't think so. STFU woman.
  11. I think Stan Quinliven still owns the OBH, although I don't drink there much nowadays.
  12. Didn't he get blown up by the Gypsie Jokers?
  13. Nah, that was a allegedly bent copper and his bookie mate. Can't remember their names, but the copper stitched up Ray Mickelberg (ex them) on the great gold swindle. Bit of WA folklore.....well played Ray.
  14. Saw a good doco on the gold job with interviews with the Mickelberg family. If it hadn't been for one of the coppers having a crisis of conscience due to terminal illness and bubbling about loading them up the poor cunts would probably still be inside. W.A needed good coppers like the Dodger.
  15. Can we all wear red?