Now remember officer the speedlimit is 30 miles and hour....

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
[align=center]
[/align]

New police vehicle....personally I think driving one of these is a waste of time without suitable trophy wife. Maybe a miss metropolitan police type event for the WPC who rides shotgun???

Hate to think what hitting a spped bump on a blue light call will do to it!

and that bridge is next to Ace Cafe a famous bikers hangout, coincidence ?

Nehustan said:
[align=center]
[/align]

New police vehicle....personally I think driving one of these is a waste of time without suitable trophy wife. Maybe a miss metropolitan police type event for the WPC who rides shotgun???
Hmmm. A Lambo Murci. Somehow I think that this is a publicity shoot only: the only police force in Europe that operates Lamborghinis are the Italian plod (and they only have Gallardos, not the Murci which costs twice as much (over 200,000quid a throw).

A nice car but useless as a cop car: no storage space and very limited range when pushing the engine (about 200-300 miles only per tank). Far better would be either a BMW M5 or (even better as I took delivery of one 5 weeks ago) a BMW 335d :) Reason: above 130mph the capabilities of most supercars becomes irrelevant compared to individual drivers skill and the prevailing road conditions.

Latest Threads