Now on Sky 114, the worst film of all time

American Warships.

If this was a bucket of turds, this would be the gloop at the bottom of the bucket.

American Warships.

If this was a bucket of turds, this would be the gloop at the bottom of the bucket.
Doesn't it have Mario Van Peebles in the cast. He has a knack of appearing in some of the pumpest straight to DVD cack ever to come out of Hollywood, it was downhill ever since Heartbreak ridge.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
American soldiers a day in Iraq is my nomination. It's rare for me to stop a film before its finished, eject it and take it back on the same day but this monstrosity has that honour.

And iron eagles 2, that was shit too.

American soldiers a day in Iraq is my nomination. It's rare for me to stop a film before its finished, eject it and take it back on the same day but this monstrosity has that honour.
Definitely! I have to nominate 'Battle for Haditha' too though.

Which one? The first one, despite this cheesy trailer, is actually not bad. Haven't seen the second one, they are not related in any way.

The Killer Elite (1975) Trailer - YouTube
Yeah I'm about the second one. It is extremly rare that I don't finish watching a film that I've started, I feel compelled to see it through to the end just in case... was not so with the new Killer Elite. All star cast of some really good actors but the story was the biggest pile of absolute shit I've ever ******* seen. Turned it off half way through.

I got that as a gift on dvd, and I never watched it for months.
You finished it!?

Slayer. US special forces in Central American country hunting vampires. Even having Linda Carter in it doesn't save it from shiteness

Yeah I'm about the second one. It is extremly rare that I don't finish watching a film that I've started, I feel compelled to see it through to the end just in case... was not so with the new Killer Elite. All star cast of some really good actors but the story was the biggest pile of absolute shit I've ever ******* seen. Turned it off half way through.

You finished it!?
Finished it because I'm stubborn.

And iron eagles 2, that was shit too.
Absolutely......spot on. I think American Soldiers: a Day In Iraq has the dubious distinction of being the only film (certainly the only "action" film) that I could not watch to the finish. An appalling waste of time and effort.