Now I really have seen everything: The Obama Action Figure!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DPM_Sheep, Jan 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'll let the guys at Gizmodo do the talking. "Jesus Rollerblading in spandex Christ" is a pretty succint description of my thoughts, though perhaps not in the positive way they mean it.... 8O

http://i.gizmodo.com/5136576/

2. I think I'm going to vomit. :x

:pukel: :puker:

Made in China no doubt. :roll:

[​IMG]

3. Ditto

4. there's has been worse, there was a GI Joe version of Colon Powell ten years ago, apparently no-one wanted it and they were shipped to pounds shops instead

5. Just imagine a Gordon Brown action figure or an inaction figure in his case. Now that would be interesting let your imagination run wild what would a Gordon brown action figure be like.....over to you guys

6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Yes, yes. But can the Obama doll save the World like the Real McCoy?

It would be very slack jawed and jowelly, and have a ring pull, like the old school toys (didn't 6million dollar man have a ring pull?) which would capture his Dour Scots drone perfectly. And lets not forget the way he 'urrghs' after every sentence. You know, kind of like he can't breathe properly....watch him talk, you'll see. Its a little gasp. Once you've noticed it, you'll never be able to listen to a word the man says again. Oh, wait, no need to worry about that...

7. Obama action figure.....that's nothing. Obama wraps of heroin seized in New York

[​IMG]

8. "This is, without a doubt, the best President Obama action figure ever"

Does this suggest that there have been others? If so, in what way is this one the best? The public demands to know.

9. At one time there was a W. Bush 'action' figure (obviously it couldn't talk) but this was taken off the market after it was discovered said doll was being used New Orleans voodoo ceremonies....

10. I wonder how many will be bought to be used as Figure 11's? :twisted:

11. From no more than 30 metres, I would hope...

12. Anything for money...

"Dolls Resembling Daughters Displease First Lady

WASHINGTON — The company that makes Beanie Babies has introduced two new dolls, named Sweet Sasha and Marvelous Malia...

...But the first lady, Michelle Obama, who has publicly described her role as “mom in chief,” apparently was not amused. “We feel it is inappropriate to use young, private citizens for marketing purposes,” Katie McCormick Lelyveld, Mrs. Obama’s press secretary, said in a statement on Saturday."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/us/politics/25dolls.html?hp

13. Probably not too many.