Now heres somebody we should take hostage

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by armchair_jihad, Apr 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Amazing this chap lives in the UK and no doubt soaks up the benifits of not being under the Mullahs....

The London-based brother of the Iranian general who personally ordered the kidnapping of the 15 servicemen in the Shatt al-Arab waterway condemned Britain’s ingratitude after their release last week.

Salman Rahim Safavi, an academic and brother of Major-General Yahya Rahim Safavi, commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, said: “We sent the boys back as a gift to the British people and Tony Blair didn’t even say thank you.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1626764.ece

2. I wonder if this cnuts in the phone book....

3. manners don't cost a thing

4. So true, I give them freely to those that deserve them, not to gobshi'te appologists for a pack of terrorists masquarading as a 'democraticaly elected government'...

:wink:

5. PingPong - You are referring here to Bliar and his spivs I trust ?

6. Makes you wonder why he hasn't been declared 'not conducive to the public good' and asked to leave the country and not come back. I'd like to think that after this little outburst the Home Office would be taking a long hard look at the guys residency status but I'm not holding my breath.

7. Not even worth getting upset about. As a country we have lost the moral energy to do anything about it anyway.

8. kill him

9. Flash - can we have location details please..

10. He won't say thank you, but he might apologise for all the trouble the Iranian went to and offer to repay them for the fod and board they had to pay out.

What does two weeks in Iran cost with Thompsons these days?

11. Can't do that he's muslim, Blair needs the muslim vote therefore allows muslims to butt f*ck us non muslims.

12. There is a S. Safavi listed.

13. Perhaps he could explain why the Iranians used the Indian freighter for cover before springing their ambush and what all the Iranian weapons and cash were doing on board.

Then we can kick his head in.

14. king of the Burpas.
    I do not beleive he has a head to kick, if this was America, i am pretty sure some armed chaps would be round his Gaff using the term Freeze etc.
    Silly me this is England, where you can abuse your host country and expect compensation. unfortunately in this case we are unlikely to "Bump into him in the Battle Cruiser and spill his pint for him".

15. My henchman Fat Wa awaits the word ...... just send picture & address