Now Germans can pre-book holiday sunloungers

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Archangel, Jul 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Heard this morning on R4 whilst shaving and nearly took my head off with laughing and a smidgin of shock.

Been around a fair few countrys with Mrs Napoleon and to be honest the German "saving the sun beds" is not that bad. The Brits are just as bad and the Russians are worse. Mind you the Russians (esp in Egypt) are pissed and still laying on the sun-bed from the previous day.

2. Bl00dy cheek. They might as well just send a battalion to the pool first, saying that the majority of pool users are Deutsch and wish to come home to ze Fazerland and need protection. Swine.

3. about time!!! hate getting up that early in the morning , now i can just skip to my prebooked sunlounger.........bliss :D

4. They would also, of course, need to Annex the horrible slippery little access road to the pool as well. If only hadn't tried to cruch their sunlounging ambitions in the 1919 Treaty of Versailles things might have turned out so very differently!

5. Indeed. There should also have been a clause in relation to fat boxheads wearing speedos. 8O

6. From personal experience of having been on holiday to Fuerteventura (by the way do not go there if you have the option of taking cyanide capsules instead) I can tell you that there is only one thing worse than an 80 year German man wearing Speedos; and that's an 80 year German man NOT wearing Speedos 8O

7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Itching powder sprinkled onto Germans towel works wonders so I'm told....