Now doctors say its good to be fat

http://news.independent.co.uk/health/article3138352.ece

A startling new study by medical researchers in the United States has caused consternation among public health professionals by suggesting that, contrary to conventional wisdom, being overweight might actually be beneficial for health.
In fact, scanning the whole gamut of diseases that could curtail your life, being over weight is, on balance, a good thing. The bottom line, the scientists say, is that modestly overweight people demonstrate a lower death rate than their peers who are underweight, obese or – most surprisingly – normal weight.
So 3-4 pints of good beer daily is only for good.

What's the betting that the 'modestly' bit gets generally overlooked.

We should cull all fat b*stards. Then there might be some cheezy-wotsits left for the rest of us.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've been saying this for years, yet you all scoff! Now Bigbird and I can come out of the closet.

And lets face it chaps...we've got MUCH less chance of catching an STI! Even if we cop off, its rare for a man's genitals to be big enough to by-pass the upper thigh strangle hold!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
bigbird67 said:
And lets face it chaps...we've got MUCH less chance of catching an STI! Even if we cop off, its rare for a man's genitals to be big enough to by-pass the upper thigh strangle hold!
Speak for yourself! A man's genitals never get near mine. Not even my own

ofh ...you lie and you know it! I've seen Russell Grants' posters all over your walls!

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I've been saying this for years, yet you all scoff!
Of course I scoff, I'm American. If scoffing (and breaking chairs ) were an Olympic sport I'd be flossing the gold right now. Thank God for this report...now I have no reason to quit.

Now doctors say it's good to be fat
Thank christ for that fish and chips/curries and sticky buns for the rest of my life YIPEEEEE!!!
and you can stick the sh*tty muesli and other dietry products where the sun does not shine

I knew these ******* wre wrong all along!!!!

Pie anyone?