Now been told we ve gotta tuck in!

Awful isn't it. I was told today I had to make sure I was in work on time tomorrow! This whole doing what your told thing isn't what I joined the army for!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Good, scruffy bunch of cnuts at my local depot!

Always had to tuck in the DPM Tropical Jacket, so whats the difference?

Stable belts are for those who serve in a proud regiment..those who don't like them must serve in a crap regiment ;)

Didn't take long did it, what has it been, a year?
I can see Gearspotter and colleagues battering their heads off desk, doors, walls etc

FFS- how many threads have there been now on in, out,shake it all about. NOBODY CARES, JUST DO AS YOU"RE TOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS- how many threads have there been now on in, out,shake it all about. NOBODY CARES, JUST DO AS YOU"RE TOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's not so much doing as we're told, that's a given, it's more about the waste of time, money, innovation and effort that went into designing a comfortable fit for purpose combat uniform and having someone decide it must be worn in way it's not been designed for, despite there being a perfectly acceptable uniform to wear in barracks, which also had a lot of time money and effort put into designing that!
It's more out of frustration than anything else.

Didn't take long did it, what has it been, a year?
I can see Gearspotter and colleagues battering their heads off desk, doors, walls etc
I recall all the angry explanations on ARRSE of how these were not 'clothes' but a 'clothing system' which had to be worn in the way intended or it would cause hives, headaches, testicle loss and baldness, and would attract enemy radar.

Presumably that was all ballocks then?

As from Monday we have to "tuck in" our jackets and have sleeves down with Stable belt.

What a load of shit!
Tim, you are within your rights to approach the local police service and voice your complaints concerning this shocking debacle.

As a belt and braces approach, protest outside of Westminster wearing a sandwich board proclaiming "Why?" in size 135, Arial bold font.

For the sake of the children, do it, do it now!

You know, despite having been out for 2 years now, it's threads like this that reassure me the Army is (despite all the present and future cuts) going to be OK...

Surely it's time to abolish TRFs (and reintroduce them in 5 years time..)?

Latest Threads