November Book Competition #2 - THE WORLD AT WAR

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Auld-Yin, Nov 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Many of you youngsters would not have been around when this first came out, but the series has been shown on TV many times since 1973 and a book has now been brought out about the making of this huge documentary. The book has been reviewed for ARRSE and the review can be found here.

To enter the competition, all you have to do is go to Survey Monkey and complete the entry form, with its really easy questions. Remember RTFQ and the answers are on t'interweb, which is where I got the questions.

The competition will run until midday (ish) on Sunday 2nd December. 5 copies are on offer as prizes.

World at War.jpg
    Click image for review.​
  2. The buttons to answer don't seem to be working!
  3. Worked for me!
  4. In the end, I just clicked on the buttons, with no response showing mind, and filled in the rest of the details, hopefully this'll be one I win after not winning feck all in all of the others.
  5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Your entry form is there Joker so it seems to have worked fine. Do you want me to delete it? :jocolor:
  6. Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Done :0) :0)
  8. Done my buttons worked
  9. OK, I'm confused, where are the questions and where are the buttons?
  10. Weird, Chrome shows the link to the competition but Firefox doesn't. Sorted now through Chrome.
  11. not really buttons, just click in the O by the answer that you think is correct and a tick should appear, the rest is on Wikipedia
  12. HHH

HHH LE

13. Entered, hopefully I might win a Christmas present for my cousin..........