Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Novel variation on "pull a pig" night!

philc

LE
Billy Elliott is supposed to be Easington Colliery. The mrs took me to see the London production at the theatre years ago as a treat and I said it was b0ll0cks as all the miners had wimpy homes, colour teles, Ford Cortinas and went to Spain on holiday. Poor miners my arrse - they were minted. Should have come from where I came from the tw@ts in sunny Sunderland.

Took the wife for a drive from the Mouth of the Tyne to Hartlepool, she has never seen that part of the world and she found it informative, she has an interest in urban housing, we went through some of the coal villages with the terraces of houses and she said they were actually bigger than what is known as the workers cottages in Clapham, I did point out the biggest difference is about a million quid now. We did go through Sunderland, plan to go back and explore further.

wafubustard

War Hero
I have heard dits about a reverse pull a pig night where the girls in Plymouth tried pulling the ugliest bloke.
As the dit goes this absolute stunner pulled the ugliest bloke in NATO and later confessed that it was just to win a pull a pig.
He didn't care as she was way out of his league and he got his leg over.

It cannot be true as there are no stunners in Plymouth.

Apocryphal story:- Although they may be a grain of truth in it. Back in the stone age in BAOR, at 1st Div HQ & SR, the corporals mess had a "Grab a granny night" one of the lads decided to go the whole 9 yards, and drove to the local boxhead old folks home, and returned with a 70+, he won, and when he drove her back to the home, in the car, said had the best BJ ever, no teeth.
1601023878479.png

philc

LE
I have heard dits about a reverse pull a pig night where the girls in Plymouth tried pulling the ugliest bloke.
As the dit goes this absolute stunner pulled the ugliest bloke in NATO and later confessed that it was just to win a pull a pig.
He didn't care as she was way out of his league and he got his leg over.

It cannot be true as there are no stunners in Plymouth.

That explains a few things.

Did anyone ever pull a pig so ugly no one wanted to shag them?, I remember having to pull straws for one, the loser had to do the dirty deed

She looked rough in the nightclub but doable, but back at a mates house with the lights on it was full on burn it with fire monstrosity

Thankfully I didn't pull the short straw

Did anyone ever pull a pig so ugly no one wanted to shag them?, I remember having to pull straws for one, the loser had to do the dirty deed

She looked rough in the nightclub but doable, but back at a mates house with the lights on it was full on burn it with fire monstrosity

Thankfully I didn't pull the short straw

Welcome to MY world

Latest Threads