Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Novel variation on "pull a pig" night!

Exactly, the FB generation seem to be unable to grasp the concept that once it's on the internet it will ALWAYS be there and if it's compromising it will ALWAYS be found by someone who wants to embarrass you. look at the number of tweets and e-mails dragged up from decades back or insults tossed lightly around the august organisation that is Arrse!

As you say if you wouldn't want your mum to know and you wouldn't say it to a stranger's face in the pub it's probably best not to put it on the internet.

I wonder what passes for rich in Durham?
Able to afford fish AND chips?

Apocryphal story:- Although they may be a grain of truth in it. Back in the stone age in BAOR, at 1st Div HQ & SR, the corporals mess had a "Grab a granny night" one of the lads decided to go the whole 9 yards, and drove to the local boxhead old folks home, and returned with a 70+, he won, and when he drove her back to the home, in the car, said had the best BJ ever, no teeth.

Simple rule of life, don't put anything into an electronic conversation that you wouldn't want your mother to read. After all, somebody ALWAYS talks or shares. Very easy to screenshot.
I don't know what you mean!

ice_screenshot_20200924-193254.png

Apocryphal story:- Although they may be a grain of truth in it. Back in the stone age in BAOR, at 1st Div HQ & SR, the corporals mess had a "Grab a granny night" one of the lads decided to go the whole 9 yards, and drove to the local boxhead old folks home, and returned with a 70+, he won, and when he drove her back to the home, in the car, said had the best BJ ever, no teeth.

It was you wasn't it.

A part made for Megain.
"Pull a pig" is too true. But the main thing to consider is, will the rich boy respect himself in the morning while doing the "walk of shame"? :? What does Harry do? :?

It seems some posh prat has lost his place at a prestigious Uni for this Student loses uni place after competition to have sex with poorest girl
snip "A student has lost his place at Durham University following an investigation into claims that rich freshers were planning a competition to have sex with the poorest girl on campus.
The university was alerted to a group on social media, called ‘Durham Boys Making All The Noise’, after screenshots from various online chats were leaked online, student news site The Tab reported. One commented to the group: ‘Have I told you about the posh lads competing on f****** the poorest girl.’

Durham University? Bloody peasants.

That would be a pull a Hippo night, which even if your name is Scaley Albereto is a chubster too far
Ah. A remake of a favorite movie. One hopes it will satisfy.
A Chubster Too Far 3.JPG

Mufulira

War Hero
And a bunch of lasses struggling to make ends meet are now dipping out on a decent feed and a few cocktails.

No doubt the über woke didn’t consider that they might actually enjoy being spoilt and a bit of bad sex.

Law of unintended consequences.
Dinner and drinks with a 2 pump chump!! What's a girl to do

Teeblerone

Old-Salt
The 'man' should've had the balls to pay for either a) a professional or b) a couple of bacardi breezers for someone remotely attractive.
Smacks of someone rather to keen to impress his male chums. probably had a measuring contest set up for the second week and a soggy biscuit championship for half term

Pretty girl from Easington Colliery, first to get a place to university meets rich boy on Freshers, after one night stand he boasts about the poor girl he pulled breaking her heart. He realizes he has actually fallen for her charms and wins her back over the next 90 minutes.

Staring a young up and coming English Julia Roberts and a young and up coming Hugh Grant, a film for the new woke in the 21st C.

Come on Hollywood, do I have to do all the work.

its already been done - two lads going to Nam go on a 'pull a pig' night and one of them falls for his catch. Cant remember what its called - its on youtube I think. Dont watch it - its shite

Pretty girl from Easington Colliery, first to get a place to university meets rich boy on Freshers, after one night stand he boasts about the poor girl he pulled breaking her heart. He realizes he has actually fallen for her charms and wins her back over the next 90 minutes.

Staring a young up and coming English Julia Roberts and a young and up coming Hugh Grant, a film for the new woke in the 21st C.

Come on Hollywood, do I have to do all the work.
It’s not very plausible though is it? A pretty girl from Easington Colliery?

It’s not very plausible though is it? A pretty girl from Easington Colliery?

Billy Elliott is supposed to be Easington Colliery. The mrs took me to see the London production at the theatre years ago as a treat and I said it was b0ll0cks as all the miners had wimpy homes, colour teles, Ford Cortinas and went to Spain on holiday. Poor miners my arrse - they were minted. Should have come from where I came from the tw@ts in sunny Sunderland.

Fuck off.

MoleBath

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Which one was she?

1600986951711.png

Attachments

• 1600986801978.png
    1600986801978.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53

Latest Threads