Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Novel variation on "pull a pig" night!

It seems some posh prat has lost his place at a prestigious Uni for this Student loses uni place after competition to have sex with poorest girl
snip "A student has lost his place at Durham University following an investigation into claims that rich freshers were planning a competition to have sex with the poorest girl on campus.
The university was alerted to a group on social media, called ‘Durham Boys Making All The Noise’, after screenshots from various online chats were leaked online, student news site The Tab reported. One commented to the group: ‘Have I told you about the posh lads competing on f****** the poorest girl.’

It seems some posh prat has lost his place at a prestigious Uni for this Student loses uni place after competition to have sex with poorest girl
snip "A student has lost his place at Durham University following an investigation into claims that rich freshers were planning a competition to have sex with the poorest girl on campus.
The university was alerted to a group on social media, called ‘Durham Boys Making All The Noise’, after screenshots from various online chats were leaked online, student news site The Tab reported. One commented to the group: ‘Have I told you about the posh lads competing on f****** the poorest girl.’

Simple rule of life, don't put anything into an electronic conversation that you wouldn't want your mother to read. After all, somebody ALWAYS talks or shares. Very easy to screenshot.

And a bunch of lasses struggling to make ends meet are now dipping out on a decent feed and a few cocktails.

No doubt the über woke didn’t consider that they might actually enjoy being spoilt and a bit of bad sex.

Law of unintended consequences.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Very charitable of him, I'm sure.

philc

LE
Pretty girl from Easington Colliery, first to get a place to university meets rich boy on Freshers, after one night stand he boasts about the poor girl he pulled breaking her heart. He realizes he has actually fallen for her charms and wins her back over the next 90 minutes.

Staring a young up and coming English Julia Roberts and a young and up coming Hugh Grant, a film for the new woke in the 21st C.

Come on Hollywood, do I have to do all the work.

Pretty girl from Easington Colliery, first to get a place to university meets rich boy on Freshers, after one night stand he boasts about the poor girl he pulled breaking her heart. He realizes he has actually fallen for her charms and wins her back over the next 90 minutes.

Staring a young up and coming English Julia Roberts and a young and up coming Hugh Grant, a film for the new woke in the 21st C.

A part made for Megain.

No difference to "go ugly early" in the old days
It made so much sense:
  1. You just knew you were going to get an ugly one at the end of the night, no matter that she looked lush through the beer goggles.
  2. You knew that you'd have spent a shit ton of cash on booze and hardly be able to mutter a barely coherent "Awright darlin, fancy a shag?" at the end of the night.
  3. By short circuiting the system you saved a wad AND still get your leg over! It was for not very attractive winners!

Chef

LE
Simple rule of life, don't put anything into an electronic conversation that you wouldn't want your mother to read. After all, somebody ALWAYS talks or shares. Very easy to screenshot.

Exactly, the FB generation seem to be unable to grasp the concept that once it's on the internet it will ALWAYS be there and if it's compromising it will ALWAYS be found by someone who wants to embarrass you. look at the number of tweets and e-mails dragged up from decades back or insults tossed lightly around the august organisation that is Arrse!

As you say if you wouldn't want your mum to know and you wouldn't say it to a stranger's face in the pub it's probably best not to put it on the internet.

I wonder what passes for rich in Durham?

Dr Death

War Hero
But in Durham you get the classy girls coming down from Byker or Stanley, near Newcastle.
If you want to drill one of those you are a fool or like a dose or an itch.
All allegedly of course as some might be well bred virgins but highly unlikely, if you have ever met one!

Not another Diane Abbot thread please !

That would be a pull a Hippo night, which even if your name is Scaley Albereto is a chubster too far

And a bunch of lasses struggling to make ends meet are now dipping out on a decent feed and a few cocktails.

No doubt the über woke didn’t consider that they might actually enjoy being spoilt and a bit of bad sex.

Law of unintended consequences.

Bottom line is that these weak chinned, noodley armed, hair gelled, to55ers have no concept of being the ones getting shagged by girls looking to find the richest, gormless tw@t they can.

It always reminds me of an Aretha Franklin song 'Who's Zooming who?'.. I do change the words of course.

Bottom line is that these weak chinned, noodley armed, hair gelled, to55ers have no concept of being the ones getting shagged by girls looking to find the richest, gormless tw@t they can.

It always reminds me of an Aretha Franklin song 'Who's Zooming who?'.. I do change the words of course.

Duke of Sussex refers

But in Durham you get the classy girls coming down from Byker or Stanley, near Newcastle.
If you want to drill one of those you are a fool or like a dose or an itch.
All allegedly of course as some might be well bred virgins but highly unlikely, if you have ever met one!

I have met some gorgeous girls from Byker and Stanley.

Pretty girl from Easington Colliery, first to get a place to university meets rich boy on Freshers, after one night stand he boasts about the poor girl he pulled and she kicks seven sorts of sh1t out of him.

Staring a young up and coming English Waynetta Slob.

I’d pay to watch that.

She had just turned twenty nine ... (needed a good ironing)
Smelling like a tench ... (face looked like a welder's bench)
Her tights were baggy at the rear ... (she could fart for Lancashire)
She said she liked the taste of my bell-end cheddar And she asked me if I wanted to bed her.

She was desperate for a fuck ... (said her cunt was healing up) Piles and NSU ...
(creepy crawlies in her pubes) Dribbling out of her womb ... (more semen (seamen) than the QE2)

I've never been to bed with an ugly woman But I've woken up with one or two
(Stretch marks on her bum, tasted pies for Titterton's)

We had this when I was at college in the 90's. Being in the North it was charmingly known as Fuck A Fresher Friday.

The reality of it though was that most of the fucking if any went on inside the febrile mind of the young male students and there it stayed. By the time girls get to college age most of them know exactly what young men are after, and if they didn't one of the female lecturers in the teaching faculty would have quiet word to the more naive freshers.

In the event the young lads, having their passionate ambitions thwarted would find comfort in the ale - of which many were completely unaccustomed.

During my first year FAFF event one of my fellow students got so bladdered he fell asleep in the gents, and by unfortunate coincidence that was the night the bar staff didn't check them at closing time.

He came to around 3am and tried to find his way out of the pub only to be greeted by the landlord's German Shepherd who was let loose in the place at night to deter burglars.
The dog then proceeded to set about him apparently with great enthusiasm which was made all the more terrifying by the fact the place was pitch-black and the lad couldn't see what was attacking him.

One thorough mauling later our young scholar reaches hospital, hungover, traumatised and with a dozen puncture wounds in his legs and buttocks.

Last edited:

Latest Threads