Notting Hill Sweepstakes

Mrsheeny

Old-Salt
It said online that 12,500 Police Officers would be at the event. 12,500 police officers? That can’t be right. For an event which is Africans/Caribbean’s dressed skimpily dancing provocatively down the street, how does that warrant 12,500 police officers? With the football clubs paying for their own policing how is this policing paid for?

I know large towns that have a handful of coppers policing it of a night time, 12,500 can’t be right surely.

It said online that 12,500 Police Officers would be at the event. 12,500 police officers? That can’t be right. For an event which is Africans/Caribbean’s dressed skimpily dancing provocatively down the street, how does that warrant 12,500 police officers? With the football clubs paying for their own policing how is this policing paid for?

I know large towns that have a handful of coppers policing it of a night time, 12,500 can’t be right surely.
Bloody hell that many? Every other Borough must be stripped down to to a 2 up car and a Custody skipper.

Boris got them fast

Londo

LE
Was looking at some of yesterdays pics of the N H crimefest . 100 arrests , 11 coppers attacked etc . Loads of lardarse hippos "twerkin" ( felt quite ill looking at some ) and loads of bewildered looking kids all dressed up and wondering WTH .

Londo

LE
Just to add tonight is stabby stabby night . they will need all those coppers .

According to that link Glastonbury has less crime.
If folk had to PAY to visit Notting 'ill as one does at Glastbone, perhaps fewer would attend. Organisers would have cash to pay for Police and security.

CFB
Take an Orange from the box.

Poppy

LE
Just to add tonight is stabby stabby night . they will need all those coppers .
yup - especially in this weather!

Latest Threads