Notre Dame Cathedral ablaze

Awol

LE
The biggest Christian symbol in the biggest terrorist target city on earth.

Obviously a mental health issue somehow.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The pictures on the News are pretty dramatic. Apparently the fire fighters are having difficulties getting near due to it being island built.

Chef

LE
Last year I listened to a radio prog where one of the curators was going behind the scenes with the reporter and showing how rotten the structure was and also how much maintenance let alone restoration was.

Insurance job perhaps?

Having said which I hope they sort it out without too much irreparable damage.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It’s OK, the president has got it under control....

75A3A4DA-85D2-45DD-9217-2B6380C5BA82.jpeg

...well those Yellow Vesters promised to up the ante....I blame Macron....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Spire is fully ablaze and won't last long by the look of it.

The biggest Christian symbol in the biggest terrorist target city on earth.

Obviously a mental health issue somehow.
Is that based on info received or is it a hunch?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Spire has gone, droped into the body of the Kirk.

Just as well the Vatican is loaded, they should be able to rebuild! :rolleyes:

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just a thought.

Why doesn’t Jesus just put it out with rain?

Come on Jesus, sort it out mate. I know you’re not arsed about the starving kids or cancer, but don’t let your own house burn down yeah?

Some French chap being interviewed on the radio just now is comparing it to 9/11... ...well there ARE the twin towers.... ...but it's a bit of a stretch. At this stage we've yet to see any footage of planes slamming into Quasimodo's bedspace...

Just a thought.

Why doesn’t Jesus just put it out with rain?

Come on Jesus, sort it out mate. I know you’re not arsed about the starving kids or cancer, but don’t let your own house burn down yeah?
Just goes to show that God, Jesus and the rest of them are nothing but imaginary sky pixies.

Now, who's wrapping the spuds and corn on the cob in foil , @Ravers can supply steaks and beers.

Some French chap being interviewed on the radio just now is comparing it to 9/11... ...well there ARE the twin towers.... ...but it's a bit of a stretch. At this stage we've yet to see any footage of planes slamming into Quasimodo's bedspace...
4/15 doesn't have quite the same ring about it, though.

Latest Threads