Notifications Colour

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by PrinceAlbert, Jan 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The "notifications" in the top right corner used to turn pink/purple when you got a PM or if you were fortunate enough to be issued with one of Westpoints thousands of "likes." It has stopped changing colour in the last couple of days.

Is this an issue, or a change in the site for the better? I prefer to be able to see when I receive a PM.
  2. I was just muttering to myself about the same issue.
  3. I thought it was just me. Can we have it back please?
  4. I was lucky enough to get a like yesterday, and it did indeed turn pink. Not sure about today as I'm on my iPhone, but I'm sure there's dozens of likes and messages sat there waiting for me.
  5. Surely they'd have chucked it into the "for incineration only" bag after they removed it?
  6. Due to westpoint, arrse has run out of that colour.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Just checked, had notifications but no colour.
  8. Same here :

9. Ooooh yes, same here, I thought I had lost my edgy yet popular appeal. (Oh I have.)
  10. Nobody ever sends me likes. =|
    • Like Like x 11
  11. That's probably because you are about as amusing as a bucket of cold sick mixed with Anthrax. x.xx.xx.xx.x
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Same here. I almost missed out on some real likes, not those counterfeit Westpoint issued likes.
  13. Thanks your words are nectar to me. Any recognition is good recognition.

Now be so kind as to eat a broken Carlsberg bottle laced with Wasabi. And don't forget to post the video on YouTube.
  14. It stopped changing colour for me too today. I'm using Chrome on Vista.
  15. I didn't know it changed colour. But then I rarely checked it.