Nothing left to talk about?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by duckula, Nov 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are now 582 pages in the NAAFI alone, covering a vast array of subjects from Anal devastation to Zooalogical interbreeding.
    Sheds appear to be a favourite among some whilst others enjoy a nice scat tale.
    The thing is, have all the subjects been exhausted? How many times can the outrage bus get fired up?
    In a forum with very few boundaries there seems to be a growing trend towards venting fustration on mundane and petty matters. Surely there must be subjects that could get more than the usual suspects involved..........oh for a truely in depth discussion on 'Why belly button fluff is always blue?'...anything but the moaning and whining that has taken over.
    So, what subjects are yet to be broached? Try to spark peoples imaginations, jog memories...whatever and lets see if we can bring a bit more humour into the threads instead of moaning.

This post was written in the full knowledge I will probably be told to f*ck off!!!

2. F*ck off Indeed

;-)

3. It really boils my pi$$ and makes my liver fizz and all kinds of other exagerations to show how annoyed I am that people can just come in here and say that all they hear is moaning - ffs man, if you don't have a sense of humour you shouldn't have come in here.

And furthermore, Bollox

4. Blue? Freak - it's grey! :roll:

5. black actually :wink:

6. Oh look, another trite whinging thread. How apt! Make that 583 pages and counting... Thanks for that :roll:

Perhaps the Mods have given up, drowned under the sheer weight of the drivel.

7. Mine's blue too - but that's only cos I've still not managed to sleep without my Smurf cuddly toy I've owned since 1977.

And I'm a BAT too - it was like it was meant to be.

8. Thanks Fizzy Liver P*ss or whatever your name is.
    Firstly I didn't say all there is is moaning, I just stated that there is a growing trend towards 'outrage' for the sake of 'outrage'. There are plenty of threads that are p*ss yer pants funny. I also asked the question 'Have we exhausted all subjects?' Where in the whole piece did it suggest I had no sense of humour and that I was on some sort of mission to display just how purile this forum is.

Secondly, and further to your furthermore, bollox.

9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

We could always start a thread about sheds.

10. I hate men that cross their legs when they sit down, fcukin puffs!

11. You couldn't post a linky thing to the anal devastation thread could you? I can't seem to find it.

12. Are you deranged? How the f*ck is asking a question whinging? Wakey wakey smelly coffee.
    Oh, and words like trite and apt is just pretentious shite.
    But thanks for the input do call again.

13. I'm outraged get the Bus out of the Shed, only 1 shed thread. On belly button fluff mine is blue I have it in a nice hanging jar in my shed.

14. Hey Duckula, you could always start a 'light hearted' thread on the NDM. The one in the Current Affairs forum has been going for 30-odd pages now - and what started out as a good debate with constructive arguments on both sides, has turned into a rather spectacular name-calling playground brawl.

15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What's the shed like?

Go on post a pic. :D