Nothing left to talk about?

There are now 582 pages in the NAAFI alone, covering a vast array of subjects from Anal devastation to Zooalogical interbreeding.
Sheds appear to be a favourite among some whilst others enjoy a nice scat tale.
The thing is, have all the subjects been exhausted? How many times can the outrage bus get fired up?
In a forum with very few boundaries there seems to be a growing trend towards venting fustration on mundane and petty matters. Surely there must be subjects that could get more than the usual suspects involved..........oh for a truely in depth discussion on 'Why belly button fluff is always blue?'...anything but the moaning and whining that has taken over.
So, what subjects are yet to be broached? Try to spark peoples imaginations, jog memories...whatever and lets see if we can bring a bit more humour into the threads instead of moaning.

This post was written in the full knowledge I will probably be told to f*ck off!!!

It really boils my pi$$ and makes my liver fizz and all kinds of other exagerations to show how annoyed I am that people can just come in here and say that all they hear is moaning - ffs man, if you don't have a sense of humour you shouldn't have come in here.

And furthermore, Bollox

Oh look, another trite whinging thread. How apt! Make that 583 pages and counting... Thanks for that :roll:

Perhaps the Mods have given up, drowned under the sheer weight of the drivel.

Mr_Baiter said:
It really boils my pi$$ and makes my liver fizz and all kinds of other exagerations to show how annoyed I am that people can just come in here and say that all they hear is moaning - ffs man, if you don't have a sense of humour you shouldn't have come in here.

And furthermore, Bollox
Thanks Fizzy Liver P*ss or whatever your name is.
Firstly I didn't say all there is is moaning, I just stated that there is a growing trend towards 'outrage' for the sake of 'outrage'. There are plenty of threads that are p*ss yer pants funny. I also asked the question 'Have we exhausted all subjects?' Where in the whole piece did it suggest I had no sense of humour and that I was on some sort of mission to display just how purile this forum is.

Secondly, and further to your furthermore, bollox.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
We could always start a thread about sheds.

shape.when.wet said:
Oh look, another trite whinging thread. How apt! Make that 583 pages and counting... Thanks for that :roll:

Perhaps the Mods have given up, drowned under the sheer weight of the drivel.
Are you deranged? How the f*ck is asking a question whinging? Wakey wakey smelly coffee.
Oh, and words like trite and apt is just pretentious shite.
But thanks for the input do call again.

I'm outraged get the Bus out of the Shed, only 1 shed thread. On belly button fluff mine is blue I have it in a nice hanging jar in my shed.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
cbgramc said:
I'm outraged get the Bus out of the Shed, only 1 shed thread. On belly button fluff mine is blue I have it in a nice hanging jar in my shed.
What's the shed like?

Go on post a pic. :D

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
cbgramc said:
Ravers said:
cbgramc said:
What's the shed like?

Go on post a pic. :D
Shed ,fluff or hanging jar?
Shed of course.

Some nice interior and exterior shots would go down a treat, Oh look the ad at the bottom of the page is for sheds, great!

meridian said:
If a man is tired of talking about skiffing, anal prolapses or dwarf felching then he is tired of life.

I vote for more t1ts
All worthy subjects and a lot more fun than finding stuff in the papers so you can have a rant.

meridian said:
If a man is tired of talking about skiffing, anal prolapses or dwarf felching then he is tired of life.

I vote for more t1ts
Could you mark your signature not safe for work I just got the sack for looking at it.

And w@nking in the main office :D