Notebook Covers – Three questions

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by Duke_of_Edinburgh, Mar 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I’ve been told that we can no longer order the Notebook Cover (MOD form 383A).

    1. Is this correct?

    2. If so has the cover been replaced with something else?

    3. What publication lists the stationary items a unit can order?

    We can still get the Notebooks (MOD form 383) just nothing to put them in. :roll:

  2. GrumpyGit

    GrumpyGit Old-Salt

    MOD Form 383A & 383 are not items of stationary, they are Forms and as such will be listed in the Catalogue of Army/MOD Forms and publications. Varies from unit to unit as to who is responsible for the ordering of said items, whether Trg Office, RAO or QM Dept, whoever orders them, will undoubtedly have the catalogue.
  3. mad_mac

    mad_mac War Hero

    Just received another 50 covers. Item is available through DSDC Llangennech on demanding forms and publications. Your Chief Clk/RAOWO should be able to demand these.
  4. mad_mac

    mad_mac War Hero

    JSP 466 is the catalogue listing all forms and publications. Again this is available by submitting an MOD Form 999 through to Llangennech.