Notable by his absence?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, May 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all the bruhaha about MPs' expenses.Has anyone looked at Mr A Bliars expenses when he was our glorious leader? I am sure that The Wide Mouth Frog would not have missed a chance of free money.
  2. Isn't he living on his own tropical island now he has left us in the brown smelly stuff.....
  3. I had forgotten about him and her.

There reciepts could be interesting
  4. Apparently, all of Phoney Tony's chitties were *cough* "mistakenly" shredded. Like you do.

5. Convenient

6. I read about that yesterday...fcuking unbelievable. Corrupt fcukers (allegedly!)
  7. What's the bets there's a record of that somewhere, for the correct money off course. Alistair Campbell might of noted a few things that happened, a P.A probably processed some of it, a dodgy (good) accountant would of been creative and still has a paper trail. If I where them I'd be worried.
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

The current lot, despite them verily shoiting themselves, are soooooo happy about the 6-year law on keeping financial records. Otherwise, there'd be blood on the moon and a burning of Parliament.

That notwithstanding, I'm sure that in the parliamentary records office, the midnight oil is burning, and the shredders are smoking.
  9. Speaking of noteable absenses. Where's Sven?
  10. Fraud is also a criminal offence, but MPs were unaware of the rules, and claims were submitted by mistake.................... sound familiar??? :x :x
  11. I heard all of his hair has fallen out and he's now living in a hollowed out volcano while spending his days stroking a white cat.

Cherie was walking around the volcano for a while wearing only a bikini but the cat got frightened so Tony makes her wear a burkha now.

A Catholic friend tells me that, since his conversion, Tony's been trying to convince the Pope to chill out about gay marriage and adoption. Having failed to become President of Europe and head of the UN, I think Tony might aspire to wearing white a lot once Benedict pops his clogs (or gets indicted for war crimes).
  12. Shhhhhhh. He'll be out soon. Err, I mean back soon.

In the meantime, he's trying to get elected yet again. This time he's up against a BNP candidate in Skipton East so he might make one smart arrsed comment too many and find himself running his election campaign from hospital.

I wonder whether the other candidates or, indeed, the electorate in his ward know that he claims to be too badly disabled to do any form of paid work while insisting that he could manage to be a councillor.

Perhaps the thought of all of those lovely expenses have spurred him on to overcome his severe disability.
  13. You have to admire Teflon Tony: he was elected and handed a golden economy, he introduced the Freedom of Information Act, rode the growing economy (along with Gordon), and climbed off the roller coaster at the top of the cycle and walked away absolutely blameless...

...leaving the ticking time-bomb marked FoI under his successor's desk!

No wonder he smiles a lot!

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Machiavelli had nothing on Teflon Tony.