Not today ISIS. Not today.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Recently I’ve been inundated with friend requests on Facebook from hot foreign women.

I know I’m good looking but this is getting silly now. I’m averaging one a week.

So what’s the story here? Someone trying to spy on me? Nigerian scammer who’ll promise marriage then run off with my bank details? Terrorist organisation wanting my address so they can behead me on YouTube? Blackmailer?

I can understand the occasional one, but this is now happening so often that it kind of feels like a targeted campaign. I do share a name with a fairly well known fashion designer and I did wonder if it was potential models trying to get in touch with him, however all the profiles have the classic hallmarks of a scam. Not many friends, only a few pics etc.

I’m no cyber security expert but I can tell a ruse when I see one.

Anyone else get these?

Why me?

How do you deal with them? Just ignore? Report to someone? Make friends and see what happens?

More importantly, what if they’re legit and I’m turning down loads of fit birds?
8B7D2CA2-35C0-4018-9951-66B59C0EFE55.jpeg
110D83BD-BB3C-4A8A-A4BE-1F32472EEE1C.jpeg
1A222495-08A2-4416-9882-E861196F985B.jpeg
6200AD2E-9CDC-48EB-85EA-FEB5D7BA6534.jpeg
038B383C-A85F-4E21-AAFB-0AE6C20249B8.jpeg

just ask to see their hardware.
I just get the begging emails, uncle/father/goat dead, got $10 million tied up and 30% is mine if I help.

"Alemong"
Snigger

Sultry and mysterious.

Where do I sign up?

Recently I’ve been inundated with friend requests on Facebook from hot foreign women.

I know I’m good looking but this is getting silly now. I’m averaging one a week.

So what’s the story here? Someone trying to spy on me? Nigerian scammer who’ll promise marriage then run off with my bank details? Terrorist organisation wanting my address so they can behead me on YouTube? Blackmailer?

I can understand the occasional one, but this is now happening so often that it kind of feels like a targeted campaign. I do share a name with a fairly well known fashion designer and I did wonder if it was potential models trying to get in touch with him, however all the profiles have the classic hallmarks of a scam. Not many friends, only a few pics etc.

I’m no cyber security expert but I can tell a ruse when I see one.

Anyone else get these?

Why me?

How do you deal with them? Just ignore? Report to someone? Make friends and see what happens?

More importantly, what if they’re legit and I’m turning down loads of fit birds?
View attachment 387043 View attachment 387044 View attachment 387045 View attachment 387046 View attachment 387047
I get them occasionally, I assumed it was some sort of way to get your details for spam.
Oddly there was a spate of them claiming to be from the same town as I was in.

Facebook ex army Pals, I blame, I get them all the time, since "he" became my facebook pal, his foreign girl friends have just gone and pressed the like all his friends button, so I get inundated with these hot women young enough to be my second wife.

I do share a name with a fairly well known fashion designer and I did wonder if it was potential models trying to get in touch with him,
Is you real name Tom Ford, and your username Ravers, is shortened for Raving homosexual?

Is you real name Tom Ford, and your username Ravers, is shortened for Raving homosexual?
He's Navy.
So that answers your question.

1554827712934.png

Make friends with Erni and ask her if she drives the fastest milk cart in the west!?

I have had a few but never one called Erni, could be post op!
And as for Alemong, well I think we have all been there.....
Is there something Erni is not telling Bert?

Hello Vivian, got any freebies?

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I feel left out. I don't get these requests; but then maybe my security settings prevent it?!

I feel left out. I don't get these requests; but then maybe my security settings prevent it?!
By security settings you mean you are ugly?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oddbod Tanks, planes & ships 28
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0
Forces Pension Society Armed Forces Pension Scheme 0