Not the Dead Pool 2019

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As the title says, Not the Dead Pool but something similar. Arrse seems to be going through a period of angst and schadenfreude so let's take a look at ourselves.

Who do you think are in line for banning from Arrse in 2019. This can be an ongoing thread as posters join Arrse or re-join under a new username! :D

My opening gambit runs to
Higgs Bosun
Baglock
Graculus
Swissian

There are no doubt more worthy contenders so over to you!

I could possibly add a category for which Mod do you think will have a melt down next (sixty :D ) but I may just find myself on the above list if I did this! :twisted:

As the title says, Not the Dead Pool but something similar. Arrse seems to be going through a period of angst and schadenfreude so let's take a look at ourselves.

Who do you think are in line for banning from Arrse in 2019. This can be an ongoing thread as posters join Arrse or re-join under a new username! :D

Higgs Bosun
Baglock
Graculus
Swissian

There are no doubt more worthy contenders so over to you!

I could possibly add a category for which Mod do you think will have a melt down next (sixty :D ) but I may just find myself on the above list if I did this! :twisted:
Corvid, that horrible cunt Corvid

And I hope Spec-op whatever his call sign is

@Higgs Bosun
@Baglock
@Graculus
@Swissian

I could possibly add a category for which Mod do you think will have a melt down next (@Sixty:D ) but I may just find myself on the above list if I did this!
Ah, so an anti-Remainer thread then. More threads on Brexit, that's what the site needs!:rolleyes:

Yokel

LE
Photex?

Various trolls?

ARRSE members who live in South East Asia for the young locals - err I mean warm weather and scenery?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Ah, so an anti-Remainer thread then. More threads on Brexit, that's what the site needs!:rolleyes:
Not at all - if you see it that way then change it. Simples. If it had been a brexit thread then it would be in the brexit forum. The thread is titled 2019 so could last the whole year, not just up to brexit day (90 sleeps btw) :D

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Corvid, that horrible cunt Corvid

And I hope Spec-op whatever his call sign is
Anyone want to hazard a guess as to Spec-needs 1989's previous Arrse incarnations.
He has a hint of Spider in his make-up & is really getting into his stride with all the things he's been & done.
Right now he's an agriculture expert. :mrgreen:

I keep hoping that the recurring fungal infection that is Drugsy will leave permanently (especially given that he has been on ROPS more times than he has fired a gun -- oh, wait...)

Unfortunately, the perma-sending-drug-addled-running-dog revolutionary will not be able to resist the lure of irritating everyone else on arrse once has ROPS has expired.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I keep hoping that the recurring fungal infection that is Drugsy will leave permanently (especially given that he has been on ROPS more times than he has fired a gun -- oh, wait...)

Unfortunately, the perma-sending-drug-addled-running-dog revolutionary will not be able to resist the lure of irritating everyone else on arrse once has ROPS has expired.
Give him his due, he is very good at that! It is great to watch the biting that starts as soon as he posts:D. The flash-to-bang time is extremely quick:flower:

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Give him his due, he is very good at that! It is great to watch the biting that starts as soon as he posts:D. The flash-to-bang time is extremely quick:flower:
I think that we should send a reporter along to interview him, and stick it on yoo toob
an arrse version of the thoughts of chairman alf

Every site needs a Bugsy... he keeps the heat off of the rest of us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
slipperman Brexit 72
Invicta The NAAFI Bar 14
Heywood Jablomey The NAAFI Bar 2592

Latest Threads