Not the best beginning!!!

Discussion in 'RAC' started by tankyexpat, Jul 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is my first post on the site and I it in the wrong place but Pebbles015 was nice enought to extend a warm welcome. I think I'll get it right next time.

To whom it may concern and anyone else who might just be a tad interested.
    I've been lurking around this site for some considerable time now so I suppose it's time I got serious about my
    intentions and exposed (don't get me wrong here) myself to you all. I'm not the last survivor of that valiant breed of men known affectionately by all and sundry as "Nashos" but I'm pretty close to it. I served with 6 RTR in Libya from 1958 to 1959 and then with 3 RTR after amalgamation in Germany, until I was demobbed in
    1960. And I can't believe that was more than 50 years ago.
    Anyhow, let me say good day to all and hope to hear from, or find, someone on this site of my vintage and
    experience. There can't be many of us left now.

Cheers to all.
  2. Good morning and welcome.
  3. I see someone has moved the post.

As I'm a member of the AA I shall bow out and leave you lot to converse in here.
  4. Thanks Pebbles105.

5. Tankyexpat you've arrived welcome! Standby and I'll give you directions to the 'Hide'.
  6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Find Swordman if hes around He'll still be able to call you a sprog!
  7. So you are going to join again?

Another member of the Old and Bold club.

That'll teach these young whippersnappers!

9. welcome, just remember old chap the order of things have not changed in 500 years, if your not Cavalry your down the pecking order.

High reversing to dead ground.

Sent from my iPad using ARRSE app
  10. Ow Heck, I think you will find in tomorrows post a call up to man the olympics. Get yer battle dress ready